Chapter 13

With a puppy look, Y/N looks up at him as she takes a deep breath. She seemed to have taken a lot of choking with her. Gently Taehyung strokes her head "Don't worry baby this is all for you" gently pulling her up while she turns red Taehyung had to laugh. "Still shy?" Gently he pushes her back onto the bed and kisses her belly. He slowly drives to her jeans and opens them. He gently pulls her down and drives her into her panties which makes her sigh lustfully. "Daddy..."

"So beautifully wet and only because of me" it was a satisfaction. She was really extremely wet. Taehyung's fingers glide perfectly over her. "Moan for me" Taehyung glides into her with one finger. Loudly she moans at "Ahh Daddy" She was such a good girl. "She looks at Tae with a distorted face on "mhmm please" Taehyung immediately understood what she wanted, so he started to move. Inspired by her lustful moaning he pushes a second finger into her, too. "God Daddy please~" Immediately ef the tempo "What Baby Girl" speeds up loudly she moans "I need ah~" "What does my Baby Girl need?" Again he gets faster. She answers "I need you Daddy ah~ I want you in me feel" Oh no Taehyung wanted to hear the dirty word from her mouth rather he would not redeem her.

"You want Daddy's cock?" dominant grinning he looks at her. "Jaahh ahh I want to feel Daddy's cock in me ~ ahh" immediately he pulls his fingers out of her which makes her whimper disappointed. This impatient girl. She would get what she wanted. Hard. Tae quickly reaches into his trouser pocket and puts on the condom. But Taehyung still had to tease her a little bit, so he slowly strokes her entrance with his tip. She starts begging "Please ah me. Take me hah" Taehyung just got hornier. Even if Taehyung would have listened to these sweet snivelling sounds even longer, he kept his mouth shut. A frustrated sigh comes out of her throat. "I would love to hear you beg Baby~"

"But if you don't want to be accused of noise pollution..." Taehyung pushes deep into them which makes them both moan immediately. "Ahhh~ so tight. Should you be quiet hah" Desiring, Taehyung presses his lips on hers as he pushes deeper and deeper into them. Desiring she answers as Taehyung gets faster and faster. Taehyung dissolves groaning and becomes harder and harder which makes Y/N moan louder and harder. "Babygirl" distorted before lust she claws herself into Taes back and raises her pelvis greedily. So Taehyung only pushes deeper into her. "Ahhh" sounds from both of them. Her breathing gets harder and harder

"Whose ah are you?" Brings Taehyung out between his puffs. "Ah haaah just you ahh just you hm ah" Taehyung just gets faster "How hah hot am I?"! "My ahhh Daddy Taehyung" Taehyung's cock starts twitching in lust. His salvation is near. Y/N's voice becomes quieter and quieter and she clings firmly to the bed sheet. Her exhausted voice sounds "I think I ahh". "Wait a minute, baby" Taehyung is getting faster and faster. "Ah please Daddy"

"You're mine" One last time he pushes deep into them "Come" loudly moaning both reach their orgasm.