Chapter 8

She looks at him with reddened cheeks. She's really so cute. Oh a little sigh from Taehyung.while he still lets her hand glide over his six-pack he grabs her at the waist, frightened he quicks her. Taehyung had to laugh rough. This girl was really as tempting as no other. To satisfy his desire he pushes her even closer to him so that his excited step presses against her middle. She draws in the air sharply and begins to stutter "Well... I ... I get you now the pulli. She wants to release but Taehyung keeps holding her.

Slowly he starts to rub his pelvis up and down to finally satisfy his inner desire a little. On the spot she cramps up, but does nothing against Taes shameless movements. Heavy he breathes him her ear "Pull yourself together". He lets her hand slide deeper and strokes her over his Vline. Somewhat shyly she strokes it. Taehyung moans softly. "But I warn you" He lets her hand glide deeper and puts her on his already moving step. Shocked, she gasps. Taehyung's moaning also becomes more irregular and he rubs himself against her more quickly. "I don't like to wait" With these words he lets her hand slip briefly into his jeans. When her hand briefly touches his excited limb he moans loudly. Her face turns bright red. Taehyung leaves her smiling complacently and sits down on the couch. She stops for a moment in a state of bewilderment, but then walks up the stairs.

Hah this satisfaction. Taehyung had complete control over her. He could do what he wanted with her. She wouldn't dare to oppose him. He leaned back slightly and opened his legs slightly just to stroke his crotch. But it just didn't feel as good as when she did it. Of course he moaned briefly but it was no comparison. Sighing, he let his hand fall on the sofa. He wanted her. Under him. Groaning. Begging. He wanted to fuck her so hard she couldn't walk tomorrow. That he had to carry her. Just to feel this cute little body on his. To enjoy her closeness. Moment Taehyung ?! Where do those fluff thoughts come from?! He only knew her for a few hours and already she let him feel things he had never felt before. This agonizing lust that was only directed at her. This instinct to have to protect her. This urge to give her all the love he had and so much more. A beautiful film took place in front of his inner eye. How they wake up next to each other in the morning, tightly entwined. How they watch a horror movie and how she cuddles up to him out of fear. How they would become together in the swimming pool and splash themselves laughing wet. How he would carry them piggyback through the house.

At that moment it became clear to Taehyung. He didn't want an Onenightstand.

He wanted so much more