8: late night visitor

After sitting in the cold grass for another hour I decided it was time to grab Jessi and get the hell out of here. All I wanted to do was to go back home and sleep, I was too drunk to carry on staying at this party. I walked into the house, scanning my eyes everywhere until I saw a little redhead in the living room, it looked like there was some drama going on with blondie and another boy.

"Jessi!" I whispered, tugging at her sleeve, she spun to face me and widened her eyes.
"(Y/n), whasssuppp." She slurred, I chuckled at how tipsy she was and knew it was time to leave.
"I'm going back to the home to sleep this off, do you want to come with me or do you want to stay here some more?" Words sounded so weird to say.
"Let's leaveeeeee." She replied, relief washed over me because I didn't want to leave her here.
"Perfect, we've got to have a girl talk I've got a problem." I told her as we walked towards the front door. She pulled me back for a second and pointed to what was going on.

Nick, Judd's brother, was throwing up in some boys beanie. I widened my eyes and smiled. "Daniels a head pusher." She whispered to me, explaining the drama. I knew immediately what she meant and rolled my eyes, I had encountered plenty of head pushers and I was glad at least this one was getting a beanie filled with sick put on his head.

Daniel walked out of the house to his car, but then saw that his tires had been slashed. My mind flashed back to me and Judd slashing peoples tires and sighed, a small flicker of pain running through my body.

Judd walked back into house with a knife and looked at me- a smirk breaking out on his face. I could feel Jessi grip onto my arm. He brushed past me and whispered into my ear, "See you in Chemistry Monday." His breath hit my neck and I shuddered lightly. He then disappeared up the stairs and I pulled Jessi out of the door.

"I can't believe Judd slashed Daniels tires." She gushed as we walked along the sidewalk, it was dark and everything was dimly lit by street lamps that were dotted along the side of the road.
"Yeah he's a rebel bad boyyy." I said in a joking tone, prodding her. She had stars in her eyes.
"Its wrong to like him though, he's weird- nick tells me about the things he does."
"That just makes you more wet for him." I teased, she widened her eyes and despite it being very dark I could still see her cheeks redden. As we carried on walking she told me about what she had done at the party whilst I had been elsewhere.

"You frenched Jay?!" I exclaimed in surprise.
"How do you know him?!" She replied just as taken aback. I wriggled my eyebrows at her, I would tease her with this for a while.
"Party wolf and I had a long drunk conversation." I told her with a smug smile plastered on my face. She groaned.
"Oh no it's even more embarrassing nowwww." Jessi put her face in the palm of her hand and almost walked into a lamp post. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me so that she didn't walk right into it and wake up with a bruise on her forehead the next day.
"Hey girl don't worry, go get some!" She rolled her eyes at my joke and folded her arms over her chest.
"Anyways, you haven't told me what you did, I tried looking for you at one point but you basically vanished."
"I was around, found a nice, funny boy to talk to and spent all the night with him."
"Oh my god, you have to tell me who!" She suddenly sounded very excited.
"You wouldn't know him, he was just a dumb drama kid that I'll probably never talk to again." I lied, she couldn't know I was with Judd.
"I told you about Jay!" She whined, obviously wanting to know all the dirty details. I knew she'd be disappointed but it was better than explaining everything that had actually happened.

"And?" I replied a little rudely, not wanting to talk more about this topic of conversation, so I switched the subject and began talking about ordering another pizza because I was starving. She didn't ask anymore questions luckily and told me that she felt like she was about to be sick.
"I don't know if I'll make it h-" She didn't even finish her sentence due to the fact she'd hurled all over the sidewalk in front of us. I felt blessed because none got on me, otherwise I'd probably have thrown up too.

When we arrived home Jessi went immediately up to her room and I didn't hear another peep from her. On the other hand I was completely awake all of a sudden, I couldn't sleep. So I sat  in the living room and watched some Tv, distracting myself in an attempt to pass out.

Hours passed and I felt like I was buzzing, I gave up trying to fall asleep and called the pizzeria, ordering another large pepperoni pizza because I felt like I was starving- the perk of having a fast metabolism, was being always hungry otherwise I'd be at risk of fainting.

After about five minutes there was a knock at the door, which made me jump- I wasn't expecting them to come this quickly. My hands grabbed the money I needed to pay the guy and walked lazily to the door. I was only wearing Judd's shirt that he'd given me after the fight with Steph and my underwear.

I turned the door handle and opened the front door, feeling the fresh night breeze on my bare legs. My hair was out of the messy bun and hung messily around my shoulders, I had also drunkenly taken off my makeup and attempted my skincare routine but badly failed so there were smudges of mascara on my right cheek and my eyebrows hadn't been taken off- because I could be bothered to go to the effort of scrubbing at them to get the product out.

The person standing outside was the last person I'd expect to see.

"Judd?"