43: grumbling teenager

-(Y/n)'s P.o.V- 

"Do you really have to go out today?" Judd groaned, turning and shuffling around in bed whilst I was jumping around trying to get my clothes on. The sun was shining brightly through the window, illuminating his chest quiteee nicely. The weather recently had been really nice but me and Judd had been stuck inside all day everyday, spending so much time together- I was wondering how long we could stay together before we started going insane but we didn't even argue once (we actually argued once because I stole his chip just as he was about to eat it but I wouldn't consider that an argument). 

"Yesssss...I'm meeting Julian and we're going to a mall to go shopping." I explained, grabbing my phone and checking it quickly before putting it back on the bedside table and continue trying to find some nice jewellery to put on when I had finished changing. 
"Ughhhh, I don't understand girls or gays." He replied, pulling the duvet over his head and burrowing in the bed, I chuckled and kicked him- he let out a pained cry but quickly silenced himself and let out a small fake unimpressed 'ahh'. I rolled my eyes and pulled my fishnets up my legs whilst hopping around. 
"Shut it emo boy." I said, finally managing to pull up the fishnets and began putting my thigh-high socks. The socks didn't go past my knees and I let out an annoyed groan. "I've fucking put on weight." I gritted my teeth, annoyed at myself. To be completely honest I didn't know what I expected after not doing anything for a week except eating and staying in bed, well I could say that I got a bit of exercise but putting on weight was inevitable. 

My words instantly caught Judd's attention and he popped his head up out of the covers with a pissed off expression plastered on his features. "You've put on healthy weight, you look better than ever." His statement made a blush rise up to my cheeks and I swallowed the lump in my throat then proceeded to throw myself on the bed and kiss Judd's face all over in appreciation. He scrunched up his face but was chuckling in his low voice, I got off him but he pulled me back down trying to incite something more than just a kiss. 
"I can't keep up with your libido Judd Birch!" I cried out, shaking his grip off me, even if I wanted to do more than kiss I couldn't because Julian was going to be here any minute and I was still only half dressed- I had done my makeup before getting dressed. He grunted and tucked himself back in the covers like a child. He was starting to get really comfortable with me, which I loved, but sometimes he behaves too immaturely and it really made me wonder if I was really dealing with Judd Birch. I laughed at him and put on a baggy shirt that covered my figure a bit as I wasn't feeling too confident today. 

I heard my phone buzzing and knew instantly that it was Julian. It was buzzing on the bedside table and I watched Judd's hand stick out from the cover and reach over to try and grab. I walked over and slapped his hand away, replying to the phone call. 

"Hey bitch, I'm downstairs in the car, hurry your ass up." Julian practically shouted into my ear, I sighed- knowing that now I was going to have to run around and that Judd would probably try to drag me back into bed didn't encourage me very much. Nevertheless, I began running around doing everything quickly, shoving most of my stuff into my bag and not forgetting my phone. 

"Do you have to go?" Judd asked for the fifth time, I let out an annoyed grunt and decided to kick him a second time instead of giving him a proper response. He groaned in pain and then I gave him a quick peck on the lips before rushing out of the room. 

On my way out I bumped into Nick, who flinched when he saw me, I furrowed my eyebrows then sent him a warm smile. "Why are you always here-" He was about to ask me, until Judd's voice was heard from the wall besides us. 
"If you say another word I'll reveal that you watched-" Judd was about to say something that Nick clearly didn't want anyone to know. Nick's eyes widened and immediately tensed up. 
"OK OK!" Judd's little brother said angrily and threw his hands up in defence and walked away muttering curses at his older brother. I gazed at the wall where Judd's voice was heard. 
"What are you doing in the walls again Judd?" I flickered my gaze around the corridor, trying to pinpoint exactly where he was. 
"Making sure you're safe." He replied from the wall, I chuckled and nodded. 

When I walked out the front door I heard honking from a car that was waiting for me outside. Julian was waving crazily at me, I marvelled at his car- which looked reasonably new. I hopped in and Julian began explaining to me all the things he wanted to buy. Then he stopped and looked at me smirking, I furrowed my eyes in confusion but then heard clunking and the sound of something happening to the car. 

The roof of the car began opening and I watched with wide eyes as the roof completely opened, "This is fucking crazy Julian!" I shouted, with my jaw to the floor. My best friend had somehow managed to buy himself a convertible. He laughed and began playing music loudly and turned the engine of the car on. He started to go really fast, I could feel the wind in my ears. It was so liberating that I let out a happy cry, this was living. 

We arrived at the mall and I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket, I rolled my eyes- instantly guessing who the sender of the message was. 

JuddBitch<3 : Buy yourself something sexy. 

I chuckled at the text but then saw the notification of money being put in my bank account. "This fucking idiot." I laughed, but I couldn't stop the blush appearing on my cheeks. 
"Can you not be so antisocial." Julian tutted from next to me, trying to peek over my shoulder at my phone. 

"Let's go shopping." I replied, with a huge beam on my face. Julian clapped his hands and we walked into the mall.