9: intruder

He didn't give me time to talk. Instead he grabbed my face and pulled me in to kiss him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened it. We walked back and he closed the door behind him, never taking his lips away from mine. I gasped for air and Judd did the same, so we let go of each other for a moment. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked, still a little out of breath.
"Came back to get my shirt." He said, looking down at what I was wearing. I suddenly felt very bare, as I wasn't even wearing a bra. In a way I was kind of disappointed that he had only come to get his t shirt but I tried not to show it. There was also another feeling that there was someone watching us but I batted away that paranoid thought and came up with something to say.

"Okay but I can't give it to you right now." I replied smugly, eventually coming to the conclusion that I wasn't letting go of the T-shirt that easily. He smirked and looked me up and down, I had crossed my arms over my chest and his gaze landed on them, "My eyes are up here perv." I added, raising an eyebrow at him and pointing at my eyes with a sassy finger.

"I would be more careful with what I said if I were you." He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close to him, our bodies touching.
"Or what?" I looked up at him and batted my eyes innocently.
"I'll make you regret it." He whispered in my ear with a devilish grin, making all my hairs stand on end and my stomach do backflips. I didn't like the way he was teasing so I took matters into my own hands, quite literally.

My hand slipped to his upper thigh, slowly making its way towards the middle of his legs, where the most sensitive area is. "Will you now?" I smirked and looked up at Judd again, who was staring down at me intensely with lust in his eyes. My hand rested on his groin comfortably now and I could feel something slowly becoming harder so I snatched my hand away and shrugged. Turning around and walking to the kitchen, I knew I had left him with an awkward boner- but I wasn't going to let him think he had the upper hand.

Just as he was about to say something there was the second knock at the door, which I knew this time for sure was my pizza. I had the money still in one hand so I walked to the front door opened it and got my pizza from coach steve again. "Coach Steve?" Judd asked, lurking behind me in almost a protective manner.
"Ah big emo nick I didn't know you went through puberty so fast, ah time goes by when you're eating pizza that's what my best friend says." I blinked twice confused at what he'd just said but then laughed at the fact coach Steve had thought Judd was his little brother nick. I gave him the money without asking question and closed the door.

"So big emo post-pubescent nick- would you like a slice of pizza." I grinned and raised the pizza box up to his face.
"Fuck you, I hope you choke on a pizza slice retarded faggot." He grumbled and followed me as I walked down into my room. I hadn't recalled inviting him round but I didn't mind, I preferred him to stay than leave.

He looked around my room when we walked down the stairs and nodded, as if he approved of it. I jumped onto the double bed and winced when I heard it creak. "I want to decorate it a bit more but I haven't had the chance to yet." I said, breaking the silence that had settled between us.
"I like it how it is, barren."
"Haha ok emo boy, c'mon I'm going to put on a film what do you wanna watch?" I asked, pulling out my computer from under my bed and putting it on my legs. Judd took off his shoes and climbed into the bed next to me, draping his arm comfortably around my waist.
"Insidious." He replied immediately, I bit my lip because I knew it was a horror film.

We ended up putting on insidious and streaming it from 123movies (if you know you know). Halfway through Judd's arm unraveled itself from my waist and he placed his hand on my inner thigh, gripping it slightly. I bit the inside of my cheek and glanced in his direction.

He was staring at the computer screen with a smirk on his face, as if he knew perfectly well what he was doing. Just as I was about to say something there was a jumpscare and I shoved my head into his chest, his heartbeat calming me down. "You really got scared because of that little ghost?" Judd chuckled and I frowned, lifting my head up to look him in the eyes.

Just as I did so, he connected his lips with mine and I let out a little moan, feeling his hand in between my legs. He then swiped his tongue along my lips, begging for entrance, the kiss became passionate as I straddled him. I heard his breath hitch in his throat and everything became a lot more intense. His hands went underneath my shirt as he grabbed onto my hips, moving them slowly so that we were grinding. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and began lifting it up and he stopped kissing me to fully take it off.

I stared a little at his bare chest, marveling in the softly sculpted abs and biceps. He caught me staring and smirked, I blushed and felt him slowly take off my shirt as well. I slammed my lips onto his and began running my fingers along his chest. My next move was to also remove my shirt, he paused for a little and looked at my bare breasts. "Fuck, you have a nice body." He said under his breath, I felt my face get hot as he began to trace circles along my spine.

We carried on kissing once more but everything was more intense than before, we were both hungrier for each other. He began to then kiss down my neck, my mouth let out a little gasp when he reached the sweet spot and began to suck on it- I knew what he was doing but didn't care, I was so enveloped in the moment.

"(Y/n)!" Jessi's voice made jump and I immediately scrambled to get Judd's shirt back on. He shrugged and remained shirtless. I clambered off him and walked to the staircase just to see the door to my room already open. I saw her at the top of the stairs and sighed, her cheeks had tear stains on them.
"What's up Jess?" I asked whilst walking towards her.
"I-I th-think there's someone in the house with us." She whispered, lowering her voice.
"Jess don't fuck with me right now." I said sternly, looking at her dead in the eye. My bed made a creak and I knew it was Judd moving around, her eyes darted down the stairs but she couldn't properly see my whole room.

Then there was a crash that echoed down the corridor of the house, I widened my eyes and pulled her down the stairs with me- firmly closing the door behind me and locking it. "What the fuck was that-"
"Judd?" Jessi had interrupted him with a shocked and confused look on her face, she then spun around to face me again with wide eyes. Judd also hadn't bothered to put his shirt on again, so he just lay on the bed shirtless in his jeans, Jessi's face reddened a little when seeing him. He showed no reaction to that and simply stood up, walking to me.

"What the fuck was that noise (Y/n)?" He snapped, I shrugged and his eyebrows furrowed.

Another crash was heard behind the door and I swallowed hard. If there was an intruder then I wasn't going to let them get away, so I lifted up my mattress to reveal a pistol that I had for emergencies. "Badass." Judd commented with a smirk and I winked in his direction, Jessi hadn't said anything since she'd seen him and just gazed at what was going on around her.

"Right wish me luck." An anxious grimace spread out on my face and Judd frowned angrily. I felt the pistol tremble in my hand, I quickly checked if it was loaded and saw that there was only a couple of bullets- that would be enough though in case worst came to worst.
"I'm coming with you."
"No you're staying with Jessi." I ordered sternly, he shrugged and pretended like he cared but I could see the fire behind his eyes. I knew he didn't like me going on my own but I needed someone to protect and keep an eye on Jessi- which he could do better than me.

"Stay safe!" Judd exclaimed, letting some emotion seep into his monotone gruff voice. I nodded and felt a smile creep onto my face.