16: bikini

"We don't have to go if you don't want to, I personally don't want to have to put up with all of my sisters little retarded friends." Judd grumbled as he sat on my bed with his legs slightly spread invitingly, he looked comfy.

It was the next day and Judd had just informed me that his sister had organized a pool party. I was over the moon, but he didn't look so convinced. "Oh come on it'll be fun!" I cooed, trying to hide my excitement. I had never been to one before because no one really wanted to invite the sad "emo" kid to an "elite" pool party like the ones the drama kids threw. Judd looked like he was about to snarl at me but then dropped his walls and rolled his eyes.
"It won't be fun, what's fun about a bunch of drunk teens in bikinis?" I could tell he really didn't want to go and was trying to get me to stay at home with him, but I wasn't giving in that easily.
"Do you hear yourself?" I chuckled, standing at the same side of the bed that he was spread out on.

In an instant he sat up straight and grabbed my upper thighs, squishing them softly. "You, preferably not drunk, in a bikini is fun. But I don't see why we can't do that business here?" I pushed back desperately the blush that arose onto my cheeks but it was useless and he smirked proudly.
"Because I've never been to one before and I'm not staying here when I could be at a party!" I whined, turning around so that I was facing him. He didn't look phased at all, if anything he looked very pissed off.
"I'm not going." He snapped back harshly, I frowned- a little defeated.
"Well I am." I replied confidently, Judd was being unreasonable and I just wanted to have a bit of fun for once. I wriggled out of his grip and walked over to my chest of draws, my black bikini was somewhere and I began to search for it.

"Fuck off." I heard from behind me all of a sudden.
"What?" My head snapped in his direction to see him pull out his phone and pretend to ignore me. I blinked a couple of times to process what he had just said.
"Just go to the fucking pool party then, I won't be there." He looked so angry and his words stung.
"Judd it's literally at your house." I chuckled, incredulous to his behavior.
"Cool is not going to fucking be there."
"Fine! Just stay here then, why the fuck would I care?!" I cried out, throwing up my arms in frustration and grabbing the black bikini I had just found.

Angrily, I stormed out my own bedroom and to the bathroom. A sigh escaped my mouth when I saw Jessi was already in there, and by the sound of it she was showering. "Hey Jess I'm going to a party, will you be alright with Judd? He's in my room if you need him." I didn't know why I was even letting him stay after talking to me like that, he had sounded like a spoilt little brat.
"Judds here?!!" She exclaimed abruptly, I heard her then choke on some shower water and tried to push down the laugh that was threatening to come out my mouth.
"U-uh yeah, he'll look after you." I told her.
"Ok!" Jessi sounded nervously overjoyed and I chuckled lightly.

I decided, seeing as Jessi was in the shower, that I'd get changed in her room. The top part of the bikini had become a bit tight but it did nothing other than boost my confidence. I spun around in the mirror and observed myself for a moment. "Fuck you look hot." I heard all of a sudden from somewhere in the room. It momentarily startled me before realization settled in.
"Judd how the fuck did you get into the walls?!" My eyes flickered to ever angle of the room, scanning if there was any indication of where he might be.
"Where there's a will there's a way." He said in a monotone grunt, all the emotion had drained out of his voice and he sounded, like Judd again?
"Why would you want to find a way to peep into JESSI's room?!" I cried out trying to hide the small grin that was threatening to make its way onto my face by just saying that sentence.

He didn't reply so I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before chucking on a sweatshirt, not bothering to put on any jeans because of how warm it was. I walked quickly back to my room just to open the door and see Judd slap bang in front of me. "How about you take that sweatshirt off for me?" His low raspy voice made me feel a certain type of way, but simply I bit my lip.
"Awhhh if you came to the party I would've." I cooed and pouted, he gave me an unimpressed look but gave it a moments thought- like he was genuinely considering it.

For a split second I thought that he was actually going to come but he shook his head and threw himself back on my bed and made himself comfy. "I swear to god I will slit your throat open and watch you bleed out slowly."
"God babe you're turning me on." He replied with a smirk and a small wink. I chuckled as I put on some shorts and some socks, Judd watched me very contently the whole time.

When I was ready to leave he stood up and walked over to where I was and looked me up and down. "Go before I try and stop you." He said and I rolled my eyes, grabbing my shoes and heading for the front door.