I Marry a Demon

I hugged Alexandru as he laid lifeless in our bed. I looked at the ring on my hand and kissed it. I kissed Alexandru then ran down the hall of the castle where his wing was. I went downstairs and began cooking breakfast for everyone. Hands soon wrapped themselves around me and uncontrollably ran across my torso. Alexandru couldn't control his lips either as he allowed them to dance around my neck and shoulders.

"It smells delicious." He said flirtatiously.

"Thanks, I thought I'd cook eggs and bacon to keep it classy."

"No, I meant your blood," I scoffed and teasingly hit my fiancé. He bit my wrist dramatically and I giggled at his fake biting and how much it tickled. He began to kiss it instead and wandered to my lips. He wrapped his arms around my small waist and I held his hands together as I turned my head to stay steady with his lips.

"I love you," he said.

"I love myself too,"

"Awe!" He let go of me and I giggled.

"Good evening love birds," Ana-Maria said. She had gotten slightly bigger than when I first met her three weeks ago.

"Good evening," Alexandru and I said in unison. Lukas and Octavian were soon in the kitchen and I served everyone.

"Did you contact your aunt?" Alexandru asked. He agreed that my aunt should be at the wedding. I wanted my coworkers at my wedding as well but not one of them responded to my wedding invitation. When Debby found out that I was engaged and moving to Romania with Alexandru and Octavian, she told me I could forget about our friendship. She must have told everyone to ignore me after that.

"Yeah, she sent me an email that she would accept the plane ticket and be here soon."

"Great," Alexandru swallowed his food and kissed my cheek.

I found out that Lukas and Ana-Maria cleaned up the green house and built another one. I helped them with it then helped Alexandru dust the ballroom. It became incredibly romantic when the moon shined through the checkered room and the piano began to ghostly play. My fiancé wrapped me in his arms and swayed us to the music. We had lunch then discussed some last minute wedding plans. We already decided on the colors we wanted the others to wear and hired a painter because Alexandru and Octavian couldn't show up in photographs. We got Alexandru a tuxedo two days ago but I still didn't have a dress. Ana-Maria was making it. Octavian was helping her (he's actually a certified designer) and they were trying to get it done as fast as they could. We then had dinner and the boys went hunting. I tried on my dress with my fiancé gone and couldn't wait for him to see it.

He came home with flushed cheeks and incredibly energized. He admitted that he might have over hunted due to his excitement. He was so ecstatic that he carried me to our room in an instant and dropped me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and even though he didn't have a breath of air, his open mouth smelt of blood.

Our eyes wouldn't lose contact as if they communicated that I would no longer be a virgin after tomorrow.

The vampire lowered himself down and nuzzled into me. I smiled and ran my hands through his curly hair. He rested his head on my chest and laid his hands on my stomach. He was very excited.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Dracul." I admitted, for the first time.

When we woke up the next evening, we timed my aunt coming and the wedding perfectly.

My aunt Caroline wouldn't stop talking about how surprised she was that I was marrying the man that had taken me in five years ago. She was also surprised that we were having the wedding at night. I told her that we wanted to accommodate her flight and jet leg. She very much appreciated it. Romania is ten hours ahead of California. The wedding is at 10:00, which would be one in the afternoon for my aunt. Perfect. Alexandru made breakfast as I showed my aunt my dress and the plans. She thought the dress was beautiful and that the small wedding we had planned was romantic and cute.

She, Ana-Maria, and I all went into town and had a girls night out. We went to a spa and got my hair done (We paid someone to stay open late for us). Octavian and Lukas took Alexandru out hunting again. Octavian said the vampire needed to release energy and at the same time be strong for the honeymoon.

We got back and Ana-Maria texted the boys that we'd meet them at the spot. I hadn't seen Alexandru for two hours and wouldn't see him for some more. I couldn't wait to call him my husband.

I got into my dress and drove to the beach.

I climbed out of the car wearing an easy flowing, white tool bottom. My laced sleeves reached down to my elbows. The back of the dress showed off my skin in a v-shape. The front of my dress showed off what little figure I had and was decorated in intricate designs that Octavian made himself. My aunt and Ana-Maria held flowers of orange and pink as they led me down to the water. I found Alexandru looking out to the ocean in the moonlight wearing a black tux with an orange tie. He turned and smiled that beautiful smile I loved. I lifted my lips in the same way and made my way towards him carrying my own bouquet as Octavian and Lukas stood by on either side wearing the same thing as Alexandru. I met with him and gave my flowers to my aunt who was wearing a pink plain dress. She stood near me as Ana-Maria, wearing the same pink dress, stood by her husband. Octavian began the marital vows and I couldn't help but think about loving Alexandru no matter what. A little bit of anxiety snuck inside of me as I began to wonder if Alexandru would love me no matter what.

"I do," he simply said. I smiled and every doubt washed away like that. Once I said "I do," Octavian said "kiss the bride" and Alexandru didn't waste a second to get his lips to mine. The kiss became deeper and he wrapped his arms around me. He lifted me off the ground and spun me around. The other four that were there clapped and cheered. I slipped my shoes off and gave my veil to my aunt. I then ran into the ocean and beckoned my husband to join me. He slipped his shoes and socks off then ran into the water after me. I splashed him and he splashed me back. Next thing I knew, everyone was in the water including my aunt, splashing one another and having fun. Alexandru and I changed soon after and drove to the airport. I kissed my aunt goodbye and the others and wouldn't see them for three weeks. Alexandru wanted to visit many places for our honeymoon and wanted enough time too. I noticed his cheeks were very flushed and I asked him how much blood he had. He admitted enough to last him three weeks.