Epilogue

I turned the alarm off and pushed at my husband. He groaned and pulled the covers over his head. I shook my own head and smiled to myself. Ever since this man could sleep, he can't get enough of it. I rolled on top of him and he grunted.

"Babe," I began, "it's time to wake up." I pulled down the covers from his face and kissed his cheek. His eyes stayed closed as he allowed a smirk to appear on that handsome face of his.

"You shouldn't be on top of me like this." He cooed in a deep, Romanian accent.

"I'm only two months pregnant. I'm fine." He shifted under me and pulled his long arm out. He wrapped it around me and pulled me onto the other side of him.

"What if we just stay in bed like this all day?" I melted in the warmth of his body. And ever since he gained it, I couldn't get enough of it.

"You know I want to but we have to get the kids to school. Why do we always have to have this argument every morning?"

"Why can't I just homeschool the kids? I homeschooled you," he opened one eye and I batted at his chest. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"Babe," I whined. "We have to get up." I pushed myself out of his arms wondering if his inhuman strength was still with him after all these years. "You can't homeschool because you have a job."

"Why don't you get a job? I'll be the stay home dad."

"Funny, your pride would be hurt because I would get a better job than you."

"Funny." He loosened his grip on me and I slid off the bed.

I slipped into my slippers and walked to the kids' room with a hand on my stomach. There was no bump yet but I felt like I was protecting my unborn child or something.

I walked inside of my sons' room and tapped them on their shoulders. "Levi, it's time to get up. Daniel, you too." They both groaned like their father and I chuckled.

Levi was now seven and Daniel was our little five-year-old. They were both spitting images of their father in every way.

Black hair, blue eyes, lanky limbs, and long faces. While the two boys shared a room, we had our daughters in the other. Just two. Two to a room. Caroline, named after my aunt, was our three-year-old. She had brown hair like me but blue eyes like her father. Josephine, our almost two-year-old, had light brown hair and very big brown eyes like mine. We didn't know just yet what our next baby was going to be but I couldn't wait to add another bed to either of the rooms.

I walked into my daughters' room and found Josephine just laying on her little bed looking up at the stars we had placed on the ceiling. She saw me and smiled.

"Mamma!" She squealed. I picked her up and found that Caroline had awoken from her sister's outburst. She followed me out into the kitchen and then sat down at the table all sleepy. Her brothers came into the room and sat down beside her. Alexadnru was still getting dressed and I couldn't wait for him to come in and cheer our children up. Every morning was like this. My children were just quiet kids. Not rambunctious like usual. I guessed they inherited it from their father or just watch how he is so quiet and patient.

I turned the burner on the cooking stove on and grabbed out a pan to make pancakes.

I placed Josephine on the bench at the dining table next to her sister with a cracker to snack on. I made some pancake mix then poured the batter on the pan in little circles.