Question & Answers from the Author

A/N:

So I have received a bit of feedback about this story via messages.  So let me try and clarify some of the things for you.  I ended this book, fully intending on a sequel to cover issues that were not addressed by the ending of the book.  Yes, the "other woman" was taken care of.  But it left a bunch of things unresolved. 

For one, he hasn't had to grovel at all.  For me, a story like this can not end without a good grovel.  The hero needs to redeem himself in the eyes of the reader.  Which is why I left it open ended.  If you paid attention in the epilogue, Damien does ask for her forgiveness.  But she never told him she had forgiven him.  Leilani was just happy to finally hear him say he loved her.  That doesn't mean she has fully forgiven him.  Always with Me will address this issue.

Second, there is no official mating of Leilani and Damien.  Again, I left this open at the end of this book so it could also be addressed in the sequel.  You can't have a mate story, without the mating.  Right?

Third,  Alex was never told about Damien and Leilani being mates.  Again, this was on purpose. 

Last but not least, you never get to hear what Leilani's wolf looks like.  This book was about her pain. 

These were all key factors I had fully intended to leave unanswered in this book, as I had already known the plot and ending of this book.   I already knew, midway through writing this that it would have a sequel.

Also, I fully intend to create a series that will branch off of this books.  Characters that are introduced in this book, will appear in later spin off novels.

Feel free to message me of leave a comment here, and I will try my best to respond.  However, if I am in my writing OCDness, I may be too wrapped up with the vernacular streaming from my fingers to get back to you right away.

Thanks again!

- MsNikkiStar