All dressed in black

I look at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a long sleeve black turtle neck dress and Favors black Jordan's she gave me when we became sophomores. I walk downstairs ignoring my father who was giving me his condolences.

He never liked favor, but ever since she got shot he's been acting like she was like a 'daughter' to him. "Atarah I'm serious-"

"Dad. L-Lets just go to the burial now." I grab my black clutch purse.

/////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
                                 •◇•

I look down at Favors peaceful face. Lorenzo was behind me in a black suit and a handful of roses to give his condolences. "Those were her favorite.. R-Roses I mean.." I whisper to Lorenzo blinking away the tears threatening my eyes.

He rubs my back gently giving me a comforting smile. This has been his first time really smiling at me, I felt wrong for enjoying his presence. "I'm s-sorry..." I sniff wiping the tears that had slid out.

"You have no reason to be sorry Atarah.." My name rolled off of his tongue smoothly causing butterflies in my stomach. I look at Favor smiling. Somehow I know right now she would be proud.

"Atarah.." I turn to who was calling me. It was favors parents Gia and Damien. "Mr. Jones..Mrs.jones i-" Mrs.jones cuts me off by a slap. My cheek stings, I could feel the tears rising all eyes were on us.

"If it weren't for you my baby would be here right now!" She yells sobbing. "Honey stop, Atarah, in no way shape or form is it your fault, you did nothing, you didn't know.." Damien sighs.

I could feel my heart tear apart, Mrs.jones had always been a mother to me, an influential women in my life, and because of me..

"Didn't know my ass!! This whore of a child killed our BABYY!!" I blink as tears stream my eyes. She was right, I did kill favor, if I hadn't of brought her- Lorenzo pulls me towards him his eyes meeting the eyes of Gia.

"I'm sorry for your loss mrs. Jones, but when favor was shot Atarah was the first one to her side, Atarah refused to leave her at the hospital and mourned in her suffering even when she was alive. Atarah cared for her unconditionally, you of all people should know. In no reason is a drive by shooting her fault." I stare at Listen in shock.

"It's fine Lorenzo, i-in fact I think I should go home." I walk away quickly before anyone could respond.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^》《^^^^^^^^^^^^^^