○●Goodbye●○

Lorenzo's p.o.v

I watch Atarah's naked chest rise and  fall.  I was taking in this moment because once she was awake....

I didn't want to do this to her, but it was my fault that she ended up getting hurt.. Whenever I'm around her she gets hurt.. I need to do this. So she can live a normal.

I get up slipping on a new pair of boxers. I text Hirome that I'm ready. "Lo.." I hear Atarah's sweet voice squeak out. I take a deep breath before turning to her.

"Atarah.. you need to leave." I say numbing my feelings. She furrows her brows confused getting out of bed. She wraps a robe around her naked body walking up to me hugging my bigger frame. "What's going on baby??" She frowns.

"I need you to leave.."

"W-Why? What did I do wrong?"

"Y-... Your used up... I just dont want you anymore.."

Her eyes went dull, she looked destroyed. It was taking everything in me not to kiss her. "L-Lo, I'm sorry, please, don't make me leave, I-I'll do better!" She walks up to me frowning. Her eyes were glossy, she was holding in her tears. My heart was hurting so much, It was tearing me apart seeing her hurt. I hated that I was the one who did this... but she'll be better without me.

"You can't do better. I. Don't. Want. You. Get out your ride to the airport is outside. You've got 5 minutes to go.. I packed all your stuff, the butler's put it in the car."

She was crying. I hated it when she cried. I wanted to wrap my hands around her and tell her I didnt mean anything... but I can't..

I hear a knock on the bedroom door. I walk over and open the door. There stood Hirome. Atarah freezes in fear.

I fucking hated this.

I pull Hirome to me and kiss her. I didn't enjoy it. Her breath was on the musty side. She was kissing me back hard. I look over at Atarah as we kiss. She looked emotionless. I push Hirome away wanting a breath of fresh air. Somebody really needed to teach that girl to brush her teeth properly.

"Leave. Now." I breath out. She walks past me silently. She disappears out of the room. I silently try to compose myself. She'll be safe now.

Hirome smirks wickedly before leaving. "Good job Lorenzo.." She says before exiting the room.

Goodbye Atarah..

*
Atarah beeehbaaaaayyyy😭😭😭😭

Make sure to vote, voice your opinion, and ask questions

Adios mi amooors♡