♤ want ♡

I bite into a cookie flipping a page on my book. These past months had been calm. Isabella had finally left with Elena and Esteban. Though they were going to be back for Christmas.

I snuggle in closer to my blanket. "Atarah?" I hear Lorenzo call me. "Yes?" I look over to the other couch where Lorenzo was typing away on his computer. "Do you wanna go out tomorrow, this'll be our only weekend alone my ma and gremlins come back on Monday." Lorenzo ask.

I giggle at his humor for his siblings. "Sure, what's the dress code?" I ask placing the book down. "Classy." He smiles. "Oh, puh-lease I'm always classy." I flip my hair.

Lorenzo chuckles placing his computer to the side. "Maybe petty, but never classy." He jokes standing up. "Oh yeah,  then what are you tough guy." I scoff standing up. "Classiest gentleman you've met." He smirks walking away.

"Don't make me laugh Lo, your the exact opposite of a classy gentleman." I follow crossing my hands around my chest. "Mhm, says the pettiest crybaby in this house, even Elena doesn't cry as much as you." He says going into his room.

"Lorenzo, give me one good reason why you think I won't beat your ass." I follow amused by his antics. "Cause, you won't." He chuckles plopping into bed. "All that shit your talking, keep that same energy, when I beat yo ass don't say I didn't warn you." I sit down next to him.

He chuckles sighing. "You know.. you know your free to go right." He says his facial expression changing. He looked more serious his eyes were darker. "Yeah I know." I smile gently playing with his large veiny hand.

"I just want you to know.." He sighs. "Where's this coming from?" I ask furrowing my  brows. He sighs playing with my curls. "I just.. I don't want to hold you back.." He sighs.

I smile giving his hand a little squeeze. "You could never hold me back Lo, it's me and you know, I'm here for you." I smile kissing his cheek. He smiles pulling me into his chest.

I hold him running my hand through his curls dozing off.

*
I'm telling y'all one more good chapter then shits going down. Also you guys, I really appreciate the votes and such on this book, but I'd like you all to comment as well, comment your thoughts, I like to hear your opinions and such.

Any who, until next time loves♡

Aaaaaand go check out my new book Suicidal, show it some llluuuv