♤ Live ♤

I blink in shock. "What? Married to you?!" My blood was boiling. Who the hell did he think I was. "I'm not marrying you! What the hell!" He sighs closing his eyes.

"Darling your father already received the money, he's using it at the moment, you have no choice.." Isabella tries to say sympathetically. He sold me?? He wanted some cash so he sold me. Tears were stinging my eyes.

It wasn't surprising, but it still hurt. It hurt a lot. "I'm sorr-"

"Don't." I walk away making my way back to my room. I lay on my bed crying myself to sleep.

                                 ₩

It has been about three weeks so far. About one of the worst three weeks of my life. There was no escape in this house and it made me nauseous. Lorenzo has been trying his best to apologize and befriend me, but I refuse to respect a man who would force someone to marry him.

I finish my book looking out the window. There were a lot of security and maids, though none of them spoke to me. In fact none of them even made eye contact with me.

I was extremely bored. I hated being locked up in this room, even though it was big. I get up walking over to my nightstand which had photos of me and favor. I grab one of Favor and me as freshmen. At that time Favor was fronting as a girl, so she was wearing a tightred dress and her long hair was in a bun.

Looking at this picture made me realize how much I missed her. I silently try to compose myself. I don't know why, but it finally got me. My best friend, the realist person in my life.. my first kiss... was gone. I lost her, forever.

Tears stream down my cheeks. I lay down pulling out my phone looking at photos and watching videos of us.

                                  ¤

~Lorenzo pov

My noisy siblings run around my room while I finish up talking to one of my hit man. "Shut up you two, or I'll tell ma to whoop you." I warm them ending the call. "Whatever, where's your bambino? Don't you have a sizing to go to?" My baby brother  Estaban rolls his eyes.

"Stop being rude Ban, I'll tell ma." My baby sister Elena threatens. Esteban rolls his eyes glaring at her. "Thanks Lena, we do, but she's not taking the news too good."

"Why do you wanna marry her?" Elena ask innocently. "I mean, she's pretty, she looks like a princess, she seems super nice, and she let's me have candy! But, I barely see you talk, do you love her??" I sighs not sure how to awnser my baby sister.

"It's complicated Lena.." Lorenzo trails off. "It's not complicated he just doesn't wanna tell you that he kidnapped her!" Esteban yells smirking. Elana shoves esteban causing him to fall to the floor.

They both begin to argue with each other. I groan in annoyance of my siblings. I walk out of my room leaving them to argue. I was curious as to what Atarah was doing at the moment.

I walk up to her room slightly placing my ear to the door. Soft sobs were resonating the room. Lorenzo felt bad, but there was no avoiding this marriage if he wanted her to live.

                                   ☆

Hey you all quick authors note, I appreciate the love this book is getting, make sure to comment your thoughts and check out my other books.💚✌