₩ who ₩

I wake up slowly next to sleeping Lorenzo. It has been exactly three years since he made me his girl. I kiss his cheek down to his neck laying on his bare chest. "Goodmorning Lo." I whisper gently about to get up. He pulls me back down nuzzling his face into my neck.

"It's too early, let's just lay here." He groans. I giggle running my hand through his hair. His phone rang loudly. "Go get your phone it could be your mom." I kiss all over his face before getting up.

He groans picking up his phone. "Hello." He says blandly into the phone. I walk into the restroom taking a shower.

I walk back into the room and notice Lorenzo getting ready sitting on the bed. He looked serious. I get on the bed and hold him from behind. "What's wrong Lo?" I ask almost whispering.

"Esteban... he.. He was shot." I tense up letting go of him. "H-How, Is h-he alright, L-Let's go, ill go get dressed.: I stutter quickly jumping out of bed. Lorenzo takes in a sharp breath. "He's dead." I froze feeling my heart skip a beat.

"Baby..." I walk over to him trying to hug him, he pushes me away. "I just need to be alone." He gets up walking out. I sniff wiping my tears. I know how much he loves his family I know he's devastated.

                                    ◇

He was drinking, I hated it. Lorenzo had shut me out and started drinking. I felt horrible. I didn't know what to do. "Lo baby, please talk to me.." I plead sitting next to him. He kept quiet staring into space.

"Lo, I know-"

"You don't know. You don't.." He breathes out. "Then let me know, let me be there for you! Don't shut me out..." I gently hold his face. He turns to me letting out a shakey breath. "It's my fault.." He closes his eyes ticking his jaw.

"Lo, no it's no-"

"It was the Kavinski's"

I blink in shock. The Kavinski family was Lorenzo's rivaling mafia group. I knew about Lorenzo and the role he played to the mafia, we spoke about it multiple times.

"H-how are you sure?" I ask gulping. "They left their mark a belt wrapped around his leg.." His hands in a fist his knuckles were white. "Baby, this isn't your fault.. they-"

Lorenzo springs up grabbing his glass smashing it against the wall. I flinch before standing up. I walk over to him and hug him. "It's gonna be okay Lo.. I swear.."