°Save him°

Lorenzo was clutching his bloody side. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I immediately jumped out the car rushing over to his side. "What the hell! I told you stay in the car!" Lorenzo scolds through his discomfort. "Just shut up! Let me help you!" I say wrapping my arms around him helping him stand.

I help him walk over to the car through all the chaos going on. We finally get in the car, I lay him on the seat unbuttoning his shirt.

"A-Atarah-" I shush him balling up his shirt in my fist pressing it hard against his wound. "I'm trying to slow down the bleeding.." I say whilethe chauffeur starts the car.

"Lady Salem, I'm going to bring both of you back home, the private doctor is waiting for you both." He says beginning to drive off. I nod my hand still tightly pushing against his would with the clothes. I gently push back the hair in his face.

He was sweating excessively, he looked pale. I don't wanna loose him, but I don't know why. "Why are you... being so... nice?" He breaths out heavily. "I just don't wanna loose you.." I make out gently running my hand through his wet curls.

He was dozing off and it was scaring me. I needed to keep him awake till we got home. "You know.. w-when we get married I want a lavender venue.." I say my gaze focused on Lorenzo who was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"W-why.." He rasp out licking his lips. "Because, it's my favorite color. It's the only color I don't see a lot of people claim." I gently rub his pale face.

"Why? Why did you... c-change your mind.." He labors out. "I don't know.. all I know is that I care about you.. it's w-weird.." I clear my throat. He sends me a gentle smile the most sincere one he had ever givin me.

"I-I made a deal to marry you......b-because... your dad.. is a horrible person, he was doing some bad stuff and was gonna include you in i-it.." He breathe out gently touching my face.

"I couldn't j-just sit there and watch.. I-I made a deal with your father.. I'd marry you, I'd take you out of his care for some m-money, as long as he stayed away from you. H-he agreed.." He breathed out struggling.

I shush his gently stroking his face. "It's okay Lorenzo I completely understand.." I awnser shutting my eyes tight. It hurt thinkingmy father wanted to harm me.. I never knew he hated me so much..

I look at Lorenzo. He wasn't awake. "L-Lorenzo??" I shake him gently my hand still pressed against his wound. We finally pulled into the estate. "Lo??!!" I blink away my tears trying to move him.

A medical team rushes outside to the car Lorenzo's mother following. She pulls me away as I attempt to stay by him. "He's gonna be alright bambino.. he's strong.. " she whispers into my ear while hugging me. I was praying, I was praying harder than I think I've ever prayed.

Lord save him.

* Thanks for showing love, here's my gift to y'all another chapter.

Ikik two in one week, whew I'm killing it. Just enjoy and comment your feelings. Oop, and also stay tuned I'm uploading a new book sometime this week, and I have a feeling y'all are gonna like it.

Peace out loves♡