♧Luck♧

I was pacing up and down waiting on news for Lorenzo. I didn't know why I felt so worked up. Where had all these feelings come from, how did my hate convert to this feeling of care.

Why do I just wanna hear he's okay. Why do I want to hold him tight and never let go. Just a few months ago I wanted to go home, but now all I want to do is be next to Lorenzo. I don't want to go home anymore, I had nothing there for me anyways.

"Ms. Diavoli, Miss Salem?" The doctor emerges from the bedroom. I rush over to him, so does Isabella. "Luckily He's going to be okay." The doctor starts out. I breathed a sigh of relief I didn't even know I was holding. "We were able to remove all the bullet shards and thankfully they weren't to deep in, he just needs rest to recover."

                                    ♧                                  

I hum along to the music I was playing while I was baking. Two months had passed. Lorenzo decided to hold back the wedding till the right moment, and honestly I was glad. I cared for Lorenzo, but I didn't wanna get shacked up just like that.

I put some flour on my dough kneading it gently. "Elena! The first batch is finished!" I call after the bubbly little girl who was helping whisk the icing. "I'll get it!" She jumps from off of her stool slipping on some oven mitts taking the cookies out of the oven.

"When they cool down we can decorate them with icing, right?" Elena ask smiling. "Mhm, but remember you can't eat all the icing right now though." I giggle realising she had some icing on her cheek.

"I never!" She giggles skipping back over to the icing bowl. Just then Esteban walked in. He was usually grumpy. I never understood how a kid could be so upset 24/7. "Este, were making cookies, wanna help?" Elena ask innocently smiling.

"Nah, I'm just gonna read a book." He dismisses Elena sitting on the couch opening a book. "What smells so good?" I smile at Lorenzo who had just entered. "We're making cookies!" Elena giggles running over to Lorenzo hugging him.

"It's only November and your already getting in the Christmas spirit." He chuckles hugging her back before walking over to me. "It's never to early to be ready for Christmas." I smile Rolling out the dough.

"Well, if I want some i better put in some work." He says before saying something in Italian causing Elena to laugh. I roll my eyes knowing he always says stuff in Italian to piss me off.

"Alright chef Lo, grab an apron and come help Elena with the icing." I say beginning to cut out some cookies. "Yes Chef Atarah."

*

Yas, another chapter, i just felt like being nice.

The next two chapter's are gonna be real calm, and cute or whatever, but don't be mistaken, shits boutta go down. So enjoy the fluff.  Make  show some love voice your opinion.

Oh and go check out my other books Adios♡