♡Forevermore♡

I was so glad the day was over. I offered to close up shop, for Ms.Helen, the church member who owns the shop. After seeing Lorenzo after such a long time, I needed a minute to myself.

I leave the employee and begin to wipe the tables down. "Your still as beautiful as I thought." I turn to see Lorenzo. I tense up clearing my throat. "What do you want?" I ask continuing to wipe down the tables.

"Is.. Is it mine?" He ask walking closer to me. "It doesn't matter." I shrug moving to a different table. "Atarah I-"

"No Lorenzo. You hurt me. You put me through hell!! Y-you broke me." I say tears streaming down my face. "Don't cry Tarah, please, I can't stand to see you cry.." He walks over to me gently pulling me to him.

"Why? Why did you make me go? Why did you kiss her... was I really used up, was I not good enough?" I ask frowning. Just then he places a soft kiss on my lips. "Are you kidding me? You were always more than enough mi cara.... when you were kidnapped I made a deal with Hirome.. and it included making you leave."

"I never meant to hurt you... it's just whenever you're with me you end up getting hurt.. I thought you were better without me.. till I saw you today. When I saw you today I realised just how much I missed you... I can't live without you, I can't see another day without you. I love you Atarah, I always will."

I was crying softly it was a cry of relief and happiness. I don't know if I'm stupid, but I know I still love this man with everything in me. "I love you too Lo. Forever." I hugging him tightly. He hugs me gently bending down kissing my stomach. I laugh through my tears.

I walk into my apartment closet yawning. "Lo, get up I got work in an hour!" I yell so he could hear me. It had been two weeks since we rekindled our love. And honestly I couldn't be happier.

I walk around the closet before feeling a spiking pain in my stomach. Water was leaking down my legs. I yelp whimpering in pain. "Lo!" I yell in pain. I begin to count how far apart the pains were.

Lorenzo runs Inside breathing heavily. "Are you okay?!" He ask frantically scanning me up and down. "Oh my god, the babies coming." He sprints into the bedroom grabbing my go bag before helping me walk out.

I get in the car crying in pain through the contractions. Lorenzo was speeding while on the phone with his mom for instructions. she was making me use breathing techniques and inform her on how far apart my contraction were. I could feel the babies head.

I smile through my tears looking down at my little daughter who was in my arms. "Hi bebe.." Lorenzo sniffs looking down at the baby we made together. "She has your nose." He chuckles wetly. "She has your eyes." I smile looking at her grey eyes. "She's beautiful.." Lorenzo smiles. I nod smiling.

"Come hold her." I say smiling at him he gulps. I gently give him our daughter making sure he's supporting her head holding her gently. We both laugh wetly. Just then Thalia walks in with her boyfriend Mario. She hugs me tightly congratulating me giving me some gifts before congratulating Lorenzo.

She coo's to our daughter. "Awwe, what a cutie, what's her name?" She ask smiling. "Promise Isabella Grace Diavoli."

It had been about six months. Lorenzo bought a new house, near my apartment, and I moved in with promise.

I giggle watching promise crawl over to the Christmas tree where all her gifts were. Lorenzo walks in smiling. Promise sees him and crawls over giggling and babbling, he picks her up kissing her cheek before facing me. "Hey baby, I got a surprise for you, close your eyes." He smiles. I close my eyes smiling feeling him place something down in front of me.

"Open." he instructs. I open my eyes there in front of me was a gift. "Good ahead and open it cara." He smiles. I tear it open. It was a bible I smirk rolling my eyes. "Open the bible.." He smirks.

I open the bible and gasp. The bible was actually a box, and in that box was the prettiest ring I had ever seen. Lorenzo gets on one knee placing promise down. She crawls into my lap playing with the wrapping paper. "Mi cara... I can't explain how much I love you, i love you so much that it hurts, your my lover and the mother of my child. I can't see myself with anyone else.. I wanna spend the rest of my days with you. I want you to carry more of my seeds, and carry my last name. And I don't wanna waste any time. Atarah Adriel Samia salem, will you marry me?" I smile wiping my tears "of course." I place promise down safely standing up jumping on Lorenzo.

We kiss passionately laughing. Promise crawls to our feet babbling. I pick her up kissing her chubby rosey cheek. "I'll love you both forever." Lorenzo kisses both of our heads.

"And I you Lorenzo.."

♡/♡

I giggle at promise who was eating a cookie with crumsall over her rosey cheeks. I was currently in the shop grocery shopping with Lorenzo and promise. We had decided to take a break off planning the wedding.

Lorenzo walks over to me with the diapers I asked him to pick up. "Thank you baby." I smile kissing his cheek. He smirks picking up promise who was babbling nonsense.

"Oh, stay here, I'm gonna go grab some teething toys, you know she's been really cranky about that." I say placing my purse down.

"Okay, we gotta hurry though, ma and Elena's planes gonna land and we gotta go drop Promise off and pick them up." Lorenzo says before kissing all over Promises rosey cheeks causing her to giggle and squeal.

I smile jogging over to the baby isle. I examine some teething toys settling on some red and blue teething rings.

Just then gunshots ring out. I feel a horrible pain through my chest. I look down seeing blood seeping through my shirt. I drop down struggling to breath.

I was shot.

I could hear screaming and crying. The pain in my chest was excruciating. I hear Lorenzo yelling out for me. I was trying to call to him, but i couldn't. Nothing was coming out. I could feel myself slipping away.

I didn't want to go, I didnt wanna leave my infant daughter, I didn't wanna leave my soon to be husband. Tears we're rushing down my cheeks.

Lorenzo's voice got closer. He was on top of me, I couldn't see Promise. "P-pr-pro-" I try to wheeze out my vision blurring. "She's fine! Tarah stay awake! You need to fight! Helps coming okay, please don't leave us baby, don't leave me.."

I black out.

*
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!! IT'S FINALLY OVEEEER😭😭😭😭 THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN SOOO CRAZYY, Now, *I wipe my tears* I am not sure if there should be a book two, but that doesn't mean that it won't be continued, well just see how life goes.

Buhbye lovelieees♡♤♡