●° Darling °●

Atarah p.o.v

I was screaming wildly praying he wouldn't rape me. Just before he could pull down his pants Hirome walks in smirking. "Gerald you can go." She dismisses the man who was about to rape me.

I glare at her wishing I could kill her. "Oh don't glare at me like that darling, he was never going to rape you, it was for show.. you were raped once I wouldn't do that again.." She smirks wickedly.

"Y-You did that??" I blink away my tears my body was shaking in anger. "Now now darling don't get all worked up, how else are you gonna go home." She smirks unhooking the chains on my legs and hand.

"H-home?" I rasp out furrowing my brows. "You can go home. One of Lorenzo's limo's is outside.. He drives a hard bargain." She sighs sitting on the bed.

"Your lying." I chose my eyes hating how she was toying with me. "You better go before I change my mind.." She yawns scrolling on her phone. I stare at the door in hesitation before standing up weakly rushing to the door ignoring my aching body.

I swing open the door the suns bright light blinding my sight. I see Lorenzo's familiar black limo and sprint over to it. The door opens quickly revealing Lorenzo. He smiles relieved hugging Atarah tightly picking her up. I smile crying happily kissing him desperately.

He kisses her back. I was sobbing loudly. I missed him so much. It hurt being away from him. At that moment the pain was gone, I wanted him to hold me like this forever. "Let's go home..." I nod getting in the car

                               ♤

Lorenzo helps as I limp inside. Just then Elena sprints over to me hugging me tightly. I hug her back rubbing her back as she cried softly. "I-I thought you died like esteban!" She sobs louder. "I'm right here Lena.. I'm right here.." I rub her back soothingly.

*
Hey guys *starts crying* the books almooost oveeeeer, only three more chapter's leeeeft😭. I'm so content for how much love this book has been getting.

I've been thinking about also having a Q&A, make sure to comment your thoughts and questions

Until next time loves♡

Ps. Shout out to @
@
@
@
@