𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

❤︎

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒: 𝐴 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑙𝑚 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟

"You showed me up there at the races, looking so stunning in comparison to mine."

Kimber had already closed the doors to the large social room that he had shoved her into immediately, upon entering his home. He had wasted no time in hurrying her to his car and driving off, without another word to Tommy or even his own entourage.

Sabrina eyed him warily as she watched him move around the pool table that she rested against. He had a strange seat to his tiny hips as he walked, looking more like an exotic dancer in the underground rather than the so called king of the races. She wanted to laugh, but she could imagine the anger it would cause, and so kept it buried.

"You have a beautiful house." She said, trying to shift the focus from herself into him. She knew he was the type that loved to talk about himself, but it didn't work, as he continued to saunter toward her, so she asked, "Why don't you show me around?"

"You ever been in a house this big?" Kimber asked with a smirk. Swiftly, he took her hands in his, pulling her from the pool table and into his arms instead. She didn't know how to answer, as he breath had been taken away by the harshness of his movement.

"Nah anyway, why don't you teach me how to dance?" He said, in his accent that made her grit her teeth.

"It's too slow." Sabrina said, struggling slightly against his tight hold.

"Any faster and we'll be too far away." Kimber replied, with a sneer that she supposed was meant to be sexy.

Sabrina looked at him unsure. Surely one dance would be okay, she thought. But he, again, made her want to laugh. As he pulled her closer still, she had noticed the lack of height difference. Sabrina was average height for a woman and was yet almost taller than him.

"Come on, you can do better than that." He said, while attempting to twirl her around in his arms quickly .

He stopped, looking into her with eyes that hid behind clunky lashes. Bringing a finger to her cheek, she let out a shaky breath, leaning away. He whispered lowly, "You look like a bloody French film star."

And with that last sentence, he pushed her forward, forcing her back to lay against the pool table behind them. His lips somewhere found their way to hers and Sabrina cringed, feeling his slimy moustache against her nose.

"Come on then, I know you want to." He said with a growl, as he moved his hand to graze her waist, gradually making its way to her thigh.

Sabrina gasped as she tried to push him away, but his hand found a way back to her leg, like a magnet. She was surprised by his strength, considering his small stature and baggy clothes.

"Stop." She managed to mutter out, but he scoffed ignoring her, as he dropped down, starting to hike her dress up, bunching it in his fist.

"Stop!" She said again, louder, managing to bring her hand around from where they were crushed behind her, and up to his face, slapping him across his cheek.

As he didn't stop, she moved her now free hand to hit him again, struggling against him. But half way up, he grabbed her wrist with a growl.

"Come on then, whore." He said through gritted teeth, looking down at her to where she was now leaning down against the table. "Do what you do best."

He had managed to move her long dress up above her waist and it was now trapped up between her back and the table, out of the way. She gasped, crying out as she felt his cold hand against her bare leg. "Stop! Get off me!"

He was treating her like a whore. It was a name she had become familiar to hearing lately for some reason. She was sure Tommy had said it, then she felt as if he had insinuated it earlier this evening again. But, oh, of course, everyone was a whore in their own way. But Sabrina was a woman, and that apparently meant she was a whore with her body. She would have scoffed at the thought, had Sabini not forced his mouth against hers at that moment.

But if people had called her a whore so many times, despite her innocent nature, then why not use it? Who cared what Kimber of all men would think of her?

She shook the tears from her cheek, biting back a sob, before screaming, "Stop! Stop!", for one last try. But of course, it couldn't stop Sabini's surprising strength.

"Stop, I have the clap!" She screeched with a sob.

"What?" He staggered back, a look of clear confusion on his face.

It was also clear, however, that the tear stains on her reddened cheeks, hadn't fazed him at all.

"You heard me." She said, raising her chin, despite the wobbling of her lower lip.

"The fuck is this?" He stuttered, a violent streak in his tone. Upon realising she wouldn't answer, he growled, "Get the fuck out."

Sabrina wasted no time in grabbing her purse from the table and spinning on her heals, running from the room. As the door was opened, she was greeted by the evening soon streaming through the door. It was then that the floods of tears finally fell down. Her vision was a blur as she hurried to the door, feeling a hand brush her shoulder, attempting to gain her attention. She flinched at the feeling of cold fingers on her wrist.

"Sabrina. Stop." She heard someone say from behind her, further into the house.

Sabrina continued to walked through the main doors, out into the gravelled drive way.

"Why should I?" She exclaimed, her usual soft voice now loud and hysterical. "Stop holds no power for me, so why should it for you? I'm no less of a person."

She finally stopped, halfway across the drive way and turned to look up at him. He stopped short too, silently gazing down at her puffy eyes and dangerously flushed cheeks.

"What happened?" He said, stepping forward to gaze over her face. "I tried-"

"Don't lie Tommy." She laughed bitterly. "We both know that's a lie."

"Did he?" His voice sounded timid, like a wounded puppy's whimpers.

"No." She said, her breath slowing, as if she had just realised the reality of which she had managed to escape from. "No, he didn't. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he tried."

Sabrina turned and walked back to his car that was sloppily parked at an odd angle to the side. She could hear the crunch of gravel behind.

"Don't you need to speak with Kimber?"

"He's not what matters right now." He breathed out the words, as if he was holding others in. She nodded, resuming her walk to the car.

The climbed in, Sabrina taking the passenger seat, and moving quickly to stare out of the window. Tommy paused for a moment, glancing toward her.

"I'm sorry, Sabr-"

"Just drive." She said quietly. "Please."

❤︎