𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

❤︎

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒: 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

Screams rang out through the Garrison, echoing against the walls like a war cry. It was chaotic, people pushing past each other as they scrambled into the pub, expressions of shock clear on their face. The day had turned out nothing as they had planned, especially for their leader, as he was dragged into the snug.

Blood was dripping from his hand that had previously been pressed against his chest. It was his own blood- not Kimber's as he had wanted it to be. The sly man was dead either way, but Tommy had been shot and Danny Whizzbang was dead.

"Take it, Tommy." Arthur shouted as a bottle of alcohol was poured over his wound.

Tommy was mumbling something incoherent as he pushed against the restraints of his brothers arms as Jeremiah edged closer to the bullet that was lodged in his skin.

"Bloody delusional." John shouted, before he was shoved away by his eldest brother.

"He's lost a lot of blood." Jeremiah explained, before nudging Arthur to listen as Tommy became more understandable.

"Where Sabrina?" He whispered, his head lolling from side to side as the fatigue of the pain washed over him.

"What? What have I missed?" Arthur stepped back in surprise, looking between him and John, who was smirking. "John, what have I bloody missed?"

"Just take the fucking thing out, Arthur!" Tommy shouted, snapping for his brother to let the process of his treatment continue.

Sabrina staggered into the room, pushing to the front of the small crowd that had gathered around the door. She reached for his hand that was outstretched toward her, ignoring the strange looks as she sat beside him.

"Tommy?" She said, gaining his strained attention once again.

"Bloody hell, seems I've missed a lot." Arthur said, his eyes wide as he looked to John, who failed to hide his smile.

"She moves quick." She said, and Sabrina glared.

"Fuck off John. Now's not the time." She snapped, her tongue cut sharp for the first time that many of them had heard.

"Alright, Alright. Just a joke." He said, stepping back with his hands up and eyebrows raised.

"It's coming out now, Tom." Arthur said, taking his shoulder in restraint as Jeremiah moved forward.

The bullet was carefully pulled, Jeremiah's hands moving efficiently as it was plopped into a bowl to his side. Tommy threw his head back, screaming out as a seething pain filled up across his chest, bubbling across the surface of his irritated skin.

"Have a drink." Arthur handed him a bottle, motioning his head toward Sabrina. "So you going to tell me what's happened with this?"

"I've just had a bullet took from my chest and you're asking me that brother?" Tommy said, though there was a hint of a joke under his low voice.

"You need the distraction." Arthur said, before pushing the bottle against the wound on his chest, letting it drip across the bullet hole and pulling back.