Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning with Grayson beside me. I stared at his precious face for a while, he was beautiful and I didn't know anyone more beautifully amazing as him. Everyday he surprised me with how much he cares about the world.
After a while, I whispered in his ear,
"Riiiise and Shiiiine."
He woke up and smiled wide.
"I didn't know you could sing?"
"8th grade choir classes payed off I guess."
"She can sing, dance, model. What can't you do, sheesh."
"I haven't acted ever lol. I wanna try it someday."
Grayson sat up in bed with a huge smile on his face.
"What?" I asked
"I was gonna tell you later but I guess..."
"Grayson, just spit it out."
"You are going to be making a surprise appearance on Venom 2 as my girlfriend!"
I was shocked.
"Grayson, I-I can't."
"Why?" He looked confused and a bit hurt.
"I'm not an actor. I'm scared, what if I mess up? What if I can't do it?"
"Babe, it's okay. Everyone gets nervous. I'll be there. It's only one 3-4 minute clip."
"Okay, Babe. Promise?"
"Promise." He kissed my forehead and I felt comforted again. I could do this.

We got up and showered, changed and got ready for the day. I wore a pink adidas hoodie and black sweatpants as we were going to be changing and I wanted to stay comfy.

Grayson and I headed to Marvel Studios and in the dressing room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Grayson and I headed to Marvel Studios and in the dressing room. I was gonna be wearing a flowy night gown.

My scene was only for 6 mins but it was gonna be difficult as I had to hold onto Grayson while he "flew" and also had to jump into a bus and at the end we were just gonna have a passionate kiss to end off my part

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My scene was only for 6 mins but it was gonna be difficult as I had to hold onto Grayson while he "flew" and also had to jump into a bus and at the end we were just gonna have a passionate kiss to end off my part.

The makeup artists did my makeup to make me slightly paler and also put a scar in my forehead.

After they were done the directors handed me my lines and I nervously sat down to memorize them. I was really good at memorizing usually even at school, but today I was really nervous. I read through the script once, twice but still didn't understand what was going on. I looked around but saw no one that could help me. Grayson was shooting so I couldn't go to him. I took a deep breath and tried reading again. My vision kept getting blurry from the tears in my eyes and my hand started shaking.
Someone put their hand on mine.

Pretend Love || A Grayson Dolan Fanfic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें