Chapter 82

Today was our last day in Italy and I was kind of sad. This place was gorgeous and I didn't want to go back already but I had to. The people were all so amazing too.
I got up and changed into a bathing suit as it was super hot. I wore my brown set and braided two braids into my hair.

I went out looking for everyone but no one was there

I went out looking for everyone but no one was there. Weird.
I headed to the yacht and took the elevator up to the deck.

All my friends were there filming a video.
"Hey what are we doing?" I asked.

"We're filming a montage for our YouTube video. It's just a vlog nothing much." Ethan told me while he set the camera up.

Grayson flew the drown into the sky and took some drown shots.
We filmed the montage of the view, us all partying, kissing and then the girls and I sun bathing just for a sexy ending.

After that was done our yacht headed to Sicily. We ate our breakfast out on the deck and relaxed in the sun for a while.
We got there at around 1pm and got ready to walk around the peaceful and pretty town.
I changed into a short pink Chanel dress and put my white Chanel joggers on. I grabbed my green Chanel bag and joined everyone who were all already ready for the tour.

We walked sprung the town collecting souvenirs and taking pictures

We walked sprung the town collecting souvenirs and taking pictures. We hiked all day way up to Mount Etna. The view was amazing from here. Grayson hugged me from behind.

"I wish we could stay here forever." I said.

"Mmhhmm. We could come here if we get married one day." He suggested.

"No... I've always dreamed of a wedding in Greece. I don't know, I just watched one of my friends weddings there and it was beautiful." I said shrugging.

"Okay, noted." He said and twirled me around and my hands landed on his chest.

"You and I are forever." I whispered.

"We sure are." He said and we kissed
passionately for a few minutes with tongue and Grayson's hand squeezing my ass.

"Okay lovebirds, leave the saliva exchanging for later. Let's get in the hot springs." Lilly yelled at us from a few yards away.

We chuckled and joined the others on the walk to find some hot springs.

We finally found a pool of hot water. It was steaming a tiny bit.

We all changed into our bikinis and swimming shorts. I wore an orange bikini that I had gotten for Christmas from one of my friends.

 We got in and the water was a perfect temperature

We got in and the water was a perfect temperature. We all chatted while siping on some wine.

In the evening it was time for us to leave. We headed back to the yacht and started packing up.

"This was the best vacation of my life! I don't want to leave man." Madison said while putting her normal clothes back on.

"I know! It was so relaxing just staying away from woke and destressing for a while but we have to go sadly." Ethan said.

"Okay guys the jet is arriving in an hour." Grayson said after getting off the phone with the pilot.

I packed all my bags and changed into a black bra top with black sweatpants and a leather jacket on top and my airforce 1s.

We headed to Milan in the helicopter where the jet was waiting for us. I gave Italy one last goodbye and got inside the plane.

I snoozed off as soon as we got in the air while listening to some music.