Chapter 56

I woke up to Madison shaking my arm.
"Sof, get up we're home." I looked around and checked Madison's watch I had fallen asleep throughout the flight.

I touched my belly and asked the flight attendant to get me some food.
We left the plane and soon I was looking for my dad in the waiting area. So many fans were coming up to me so airport security was taking me out.

"Dad!" I yelled seeing him with a tense look in his eyes. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.
He laughed saying, "My little beasty. I missed you so much."

We all hugged and quickly got in dad's car.
"Dad I want to go straight to the hospital."
"Beasty, you're probably tired and we need to drop Madison off at her house."

"No, Rowan it's fine. We have to get to the hospital and see Lara." Madison said squeezing my hand.

"Thank you." I whispered to her.
"How's the baby? I saw your pregnant reveal on FaceTime and it was so beautiful. Your mom and I were so happy." Dad said.

"It's going great so far. I'm just a bit stressed and really hungry."

We talked all the way till the hospital. We got to Mount Sinai Hospital and quickly went to moms room. She was in the cancer section in a delegate ward.
"She's in a coma so no loud noises." The nurse said.
I slowly sat down beside her and held her hands.

"Mama." My voice cracked. I started sobbing and dad and Maddy hugged me.
"Mama, I'm here for you. Please wake up I want to see your beautiful eyes. I want to hug you forever."
I watched her chest move up and down slowly.
Dad and Madison left me alone to get some coffee.

I kissed moms forehead, "Mama you can't leave me. I'm not strong enough to live without you. To live without your calls every night and our long conversations and hearing your laugh. I need you mama. I love you and my baby will also love it's Grandma." I put her hand on my belly and then kissed it. I felt a slight movement like a squeeze.

"You have to fight through this mama. Dad won't be okay without you. He loves you so much and I love you so much.... I remember that one day when I came home from school. I was in first grade and no one wanted to become my friend. I cried about it and you and I had so much fun together that day and you took me to Lilly's house and soon we were best friends. You always knew how to make me happy in the worst times."

I felt her squeeze my hand slightly, she could here everything.
"Mama, you fight till you can't and even more. Fight this shit so that you can give me a tight hug and see your grandchildren grow up and grow old with dad and go in more vacations like the Dubai Vacation in January."

"Hey Sofia. Lara needs to rest come on." The doctor came in to check up on her.

"How's she doing?" I asked.
"I'm gonna be honest. She wasn't doing great yesterday but today is better. She's gonna take a few days in her coma. We need to let her rest and fight this. Go home and come back tomorrow." She said with a reassuring smile.

Dad and I went home and I opened my Louis Vuitton duffel bag in my room. All I had was my essentials and some change of clothes. I took a warm shower and changed into a white dress.

I opened my contacts and scrolled down to Coreys number

I opened my contacts and scrolled down to Coreys number. I took a deep breath and called him. The phone rang and went to voicemail.
"Hey Corey, It's Sofia. I need to tell you something really important I'm gonna book you a flight to Toronto tomorrow night. Please don't miss it if you care about me at all but it's your choice. Bye." I sent the voicemail and texted Madison.

Sofia❤️🦋: Hey wanna go out in the city and get some chipotle for dinner?
Maddyyy💓: sure meet me outside my house in 5 mins.

I put on my shoes and went outside. I was waiting when I got a call from Grayson.
"Hey babe." I said.
"Hey, how's Mrs. Jordan doing?"
"She's still in a coma. But she's doing better."
"I may not be able to make it for a few days because I have a super important thing going on with the movie and mom was saying something about how Corey, whose our butler was saying he's quitting and leaving so I need to go to New Jersey to help her out."

"Oh he's leaving his job... okay anyways take your time. There's no rush baby. Just text me when your coming we need to talk about something."

"Yeah I'll probably come to Toronto in 3 days. Take care of our baby and bye. Love ya."
"Bye. I love you." I said and hung up.

Why was Corey quitting all of a sudden and what was he doing? As soon as I said that I got a text from him.
Corey💞: Hey, I heard your voice mail. I'm coming to Toronto by the morning. Anything for you.

Madison and I got Chipotle and walked around lakeshore drive talking about stuff.

"Hey Mads I need to tell you something."
"What is it, Sof?"
"Well remember when Corey was in L.A and Grayson and I were broken up?"
"Yeah..."
"Well there was this one party at Nikita's house and we went and after that I took him to my secret hideout where I was yesterday as well."
"Oh shoot I forgot about that place."
"Well... I don't know what I was thinking and there were sparks of emotions flying and next thing I knew we fucked and I became pregnant."
"What! That Baby is Corey's?"
"Yes. I shouldn't have lied to you or anyone but I just found out it was his 2 days ago. And I couldn't face lying to anyone so I had to escape to my beach house."
"Sofia, did you tell anyone about this?"
"No. I didn't. I'm sorry." I started crying.
"Look you need to tell Grayson and Corey. They should understand and even if they don't. You could raise the baby. I've seen I happen before so many times."
"Okay, thank you for understanding for baby. Corey's coming to Toronto tomorrow. He's staying in my guest bedroom."

"Tell him, he'll understand. He's sweet and charming and perfect..." Madison said.

We went to her house and fell asleep at midnight.