Part 6 "My hormones wake up"

It was Friday afternoon, I finished work and to my great surprise my new work mates had organised office welcome drinks in one of the local bars. A great initiative from the Makati branch office!

By now most of my colleagues knew of my living arrangements and were curious to know if there was any romance in the house. I decided not to share much information about my room mates, just enough to keep them happy.

And to be fair, how well did I know my room mates? It had only been a week.The drinks combined with the humid weather made me tired, I left the bar at 10 o'clock and thanked my colleagues for a great night out. I was lucky, I can't emphasize how important it is to have good work mates it makes life so much easier!

I arrived back to the apartment at 10.25 pm and placed my shoes at the hallway. I looked in the mirror and noticed my eyes had black circles, I looked tired and felt drunk.

As I entered the hallway I noticed Jin, she was sitting in the living room, she smiled and said "Hi stranger! Where have you been!"

I replied, "Work function, welcome party, drinking session" and took a seat on the other side of the sofa.

Jin continued "Any thoughts on your first week in the house? Out of all of us you must be experiencing the most change. I mean new country, new culture, new job, new people"I thought for a second and replied "Yes". She looked at me and said "you look tired, do you want to try some of my super juice" she smiled "it will energise you"

Jin didn't wait for my reply and walked to the kitchen to pour a glass of her freshly squeezed super juice.

She placed the glass in front of me and walked around the sofa where she was now standing right behind me. "Put your head back and close your eyes Stan".

I wasn't sure what was going to happen next but her soft voice and caring nature made me oblige. I placed my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes. Don't worry something I have learned from my Chinese family; you will feel better soon.

Jin placed her middle and index fingers on the sides of my head and slowly started to apply pressure followed by circular movements. I started to relax and felt my eyes rolling back. She continued massaging my shoulders and I could hear her humming a soft tune.At that moment I heard Dan's voice "Hi Jin and Stan!, I leave you guys alone. Good night"I instantly realised what Dan's thoughts were.

Jin gave me my glass and said "drink, it makes you feel better". I was polite and drank it, maybe it was due to the amount of beers I had drunk earlier in the evening but Jin's juice tasted sour and unpleasant.

"Great Juice!" I replied with a straight face.

It did wake me up though. I glared at Jin, she looked beautiful tonight. Her features were attractive, she was sharp but knew when to stop. Her massage was spontaneous and as I looked at her face, her body and her shapes I knew I wanted more.

Not here, not today.

The next morning, I woke up late. I didn't do much during the day apart from Laundry, grocery shopping and watching TV.

I met Daisy at 7 PM in the Mexican Restaurant "El Paso" just down the road. She had left the apartment earlier that afternoon for a photoshoot.

She arrived in a short mini skirt and tight top with flower print. Her hair was styled backwards in a pony tail. A beautiful woman.

We greeted each other with a hug and sat down in the far corner of the restaurant.After some small talk about my work and her studies she went straight to the question that Jin asked me yesterday. "How are you going in the house, any culture shock or surprises"."I have no culture shock" I replied, "But this week has been as much about self-discovery as it has been about my new environment". Daisy nodded.

"The fact that I am sharing an apartment with 5 people has his challenges in terms of privacy but has rewards as well given all my roommates offer different things. With that I mean, we are all coming from different backgrounds but are willing to share our experiences"She leaned over, her eyes looked bigger and noticed her cleavage, and said "Any romantic feelings for any of your roommates". She surprised me with this question, I took a sip of my beer and said "too early to call".

We had a good tme chatting and after we finished our meals I proposed to go to check out the local club scene. Daisy agreed.

We entered a club in one of Makati's entertainment areas and drunk 2 tequilas each. Suddenly Daisy grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. The electronic dance music became louder and our dancing became more assertive.

Our bodies were in sync and our eyes started to lock more and more. Her hands were around my neck, my hands were firmly on her hips. I felt he body pushing towards me in a sensual way.We stayed in the club for a couple of hours before ordering a Grab back to our apartment.As we walked into the elevator we looked at ourselves in the mirror "We look good together" she said and smiled before placing her head on my shoulder.

I leaned over and looked in her eyes, I wanted to give her a soft gently kiss. Suddenly the elevator doors opened, Daisy immediately grabbed her key and sped to the apartment door. "I need to wee" she whispered.

"Go go" I said "I go shower and sleep".

I entered the boys bedroom, Miki and Dan were still up and were keen to talk to me about my experiences with Daisy and Jin.

I had no juicy details to offer other than saying that I liked all 3 roommates for different reasons.

I felt sticky and decided to take a shower, as I undressed, I couldn't help to feel slightly horny. My close encounters with Jin and Daisy after 6 months of no sex were too much to handle.I started to wash and massage myself.

I went to bed and realised that my hormones had been awakened but I wanted to make sure that my lust would not get in the way of my ultimate goal.......to love again.

Daisy, Jin....or Jean?