Part 18 "Pagsanjan Falls"

The Makati Transfer part 18 "Pagsanjan Falls"

This week had flown by with work, work and more work. It was Saturday again, and I woke up at 5.30 am this morning. Jin and het cousin plus husband would pick me up at 6.30 am from my apartment.

Apparently, we had a 2.5h ahead of us to Pagsanjan Falls, I still wasn't too sure what the plan for the day was. I was told to bring a towel and swing gear.

I saw Jin sitting in the front seat of the car as the car pulled up to our apartment. Clearly, she was giving directions to her cousin's husband as to where to go. Jin got out of the car she was wearing a sarong type dress and had sunglasses on top of her head. She looked beautiful.

"Come you sit in the front so you can enjoy the view" Jin said.

I introduced myself to Jin's cousin "Grace" and her husband "Jon".

"We heard all about you Stan" Grace laughed followed be teasingly saying to Jin "But you didn't tell us how handsome he is"

We had a fun time talking about Manila and how it had changed over time. Traffic seemed to be everyone's frustration. They were very interested in my life prior to arriving in Makati. At times it almost felt that Grace was interrogating me, even Jon became bemused and said, "Give the guy a break Grace".

The drive was beautiful as city made way to nature. Less buildings, more trees. The green environment looked great against the blue sky, it was promising to be a great day.

We arrived at an information center called "Pagsanjan Gorge National Park" adjacent to a small river. There were several buildings and Jon didn't waste any time in guiding us to the closest canoe adventure tour hire shop.

I looked at the dugout canoes and was saying to Jin "You can't be serious riding that thing into the river".

Jin smiled and said "You can swim right?"

10 minutes later Jin, Grace, Jon and I were sitting in a dugout canoe in the middle of the river surrounded by the lush landscape of Pagsanjan Gorge National Park. It was surprisingly stable on the rapids which seemed to be increasing on every turn of the river. We had to peddle and guide to canoe through the water to avoid hitting the large boulders in the middle of the river.

After around 40 minutes of peddling on the river we arrived at a small village. Jon proposed to have lunch here as we were all starving. We found a small restaurant serving local dishes. I was captured by how the sunlight fell on Jin's black hair. Jin was shining with beauty and energy, her whole body seemed to be glowing. Grace noticed me looking at Jin and smiled.

We continued our journey in our canoe until we reached an area that seemed surrounded by steep mountains and a waterfall. We spend time swimming and lounging at the falls and in a hidden cave, it seemed like heaven on earth.

Jin was wearing a white bikini. I did my best not to stare at her perfectly shaped body to much.

"Thanks for taking me here" I said to Jin. "It's been a great day, probably my best day since arriving in the Philippines. This is an amazing place and I had a good time with grace and Jon as well"

Jin smiled and said "Consider it my thank you to you for helping me overcome my stage freight"

I arrived home at 10 pm that night and had a long chat with Dan. He was very keen to understand every detail of my past 2 dates with Jin.

"Are you in love?" he said.

"I am afraid to love her I said, I am trying to be careful with my feelings and her feelings as well. I am just not sure...I think, she is a great woman though with a define beauty inside and out"

Dan smiled and said "I know enough"

He said, "What are you doing next weekend?"

"No plans yet" I responded.

"Ok keep it free! I want to take you somewhere" Dan said in a serious voice.