Part 10 "She pulled a trigger"

I closed my eyes for 2 seconds and repeated her sentence in my head "Do you like to play games?", it suddenly became clear in my head. I started to add it all up in my head, her invitation to Boracay, her sexy clothes, her sexual innuendo, grinding me, massaging me.

I opened my eyes and said "I love playing games just remember.... I play my games hard", she pushed her pelvis harder on my swollen lid while grinding it for a couple of seconds and said with a smile "I know, you play it hard!"

We kissed passionately and I removed her t shirt, he perky breasts stood up right. I placed Daisy on her back, I noticed that her nipples were hard and I couldn't resist to softly suck them while moving my tongue up and down. Daisy closed her eyes and made a soft moaning sound. Her breasts were B cup, a good size to hold.

I placed my hand on Daisy's pelvis and slowly removed her tiny black underwear, her vagina was beautifully defined. Her clitoris was visible but slightly tucked away, I started to softly massage her thighs and teasingly avoided and sensitive areas.

Daisy's body started to move towards my hands, she wanted to be touched, she wanted it badly. I could see her love juices appearing.

My hands approached her vagina from both directions and I gently opened her outer lips to make her pink inside visible. I laid down in between her legs and placed my mouth right in front of her vagina, I pushed Daisy's legs open as wide as possible and softly licked her fully exposed vagina. She was incredibly wet and sweet, her moaning become load and she firmly grabbed my hair.

Her pelvis started to move uncontrollably and after a couple of minutes I could hear a soft whisper "Stan.....you make me cum, please don't stop"

I could feel her body twitching as she came. I hugged her tightly whispered in her ear "Good girl, you relax, sshhhhh"

As I was saying this I laid on top of her and placed my hard lid against her wet pink vagina. Her nails where running over my back and one of her hands firmly grab my lid. Daisy looked at me, pulled all the skin on my lid back and said "Fkcu me.... Now!"

Gently I placed my lid against her vagina and pushed, softly, deeper. Daisy took a few deep breaths and moaned "Gentle, you are supersize"

Her vagina was wet enough to ensure our bodies morphing into one. I gently but firmly made sure that Daisy understood that I was in control of this game. Our bodies started to sweat, the smell of sex, the sound of sex and the taste of sex was making us both wild.

I flipped Daisy around and penetrated her from behind, her cute bum, her long hair, her moaning made me extremely horny. My view of my lid entering and leaving her body in a rhythmic manner looked like the hottest porn movie I had ever seen.

Our rhythm was in sync. We continued with Daisy on top, she was riding me like a experienced cowgirl. I placed my hand on her breasts, her body was twitching hard, her eyes opened and I could feel her vagina muscles contract....she came again.

I wasn't too far away from ejaculation, I started to moan and looked Daisy in her eyes and nodded my head.

Daisy understood what this meant, she took the opportunity to take revenge for my earlier teasingly vaginal massage. She slowly massaged me and delayed my orgasm a few times which made me beg her finish me off. She enjoyed being in control. As I came, she gave it her best, one hand was holding my testicles as the other hand firmly rubbed me...I came in 5 strong shots.

"Fcuk you are hot" said Daisy as curled up next to me.

We took a shower and cleaned our bodies from our sweat and love juices.

We hugged and kissed and had a short nap before heading out for dinner.