Part 21 "Kilig and Reflections"

I nodded and hailed a taxi that brought us to Jin's hotel.

I was nervous as I didn't know what Jin's expectations were and I certainly didn't want to do that Jin wasn't comfortable with.

I tried my best not to think too much.

I was surprised by the size of Jin's hotel room. It was an executive style room with a sparkling jacuzzi in the bathroom.

Jin removed her high heels and went straight into the bathroom. I still felt nervous and turned on the tv to distract myself. After 10 minutes I heard the bathroom door unlock, the door remained closed.

A couple of minutes later I heard Jin saying in a loud voice "Stan, are you joining me?"

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. My eyes were instantly fixed on Jin's face.She was laying in the jacuzzi filled with bubbles. I could only see her face, the rest of her body was covered under a blanket of foam bubbles. Jin looked at me with a smile and said, "what are you waiting for?"

I felt nervous contemplating my 2 options. Option 1 decline her offer would likely upset her. Option 2 would be to undress in front of her and pretend I am not shy. Jin's eyes stared at me with full anticipation. I realised this was not a choice, it was the next step in our relationship.I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it.

I continued by slowly unbuttoning my pants before removing them.My black Calvin Klein underwear was the only piece of clothing I was wearing.

Jin smiled and I took that as a sign that its now ok to remove my underwear.

Here I was standing naked in front of Jin. Jin burst out in laughter just when I was about to step into the jacuzzi.

She stood up and I noticed she was wearing a bikini.

"You are not the shy type Stan" she laughed. I didn't have time to respond as Jin's pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. We kissed with passion as I felt her warm body touching mine.It felt like the softest kissed filled with love. We were gently but our kissing became wilder and wilder.

I placed my hand her breast and could feel the blood flowing toward her nipples.We were laying on our sides as we kissed more. I removed Jin's top part of her Bikini and started to gently touch and massage her breasts.

Jin's breathing increased noticeably and she pushed her body firmly on top of mine.By now there was no hiding of my feelings. My lid was firm and hard. I placed my hands-on Jin's behind and we rhythmically started to rub our bodies against each other through the warm water.

Jin suddenly stood up as I was still laying in the water.

"Remove it" she said pointing to her white bikini pants.

I obliged.

With both of my hands I slowly pulled her pants down to reveal her most private part just centimetres from my eyes.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster and as I stood up Jin firmly grabbed my lid while kissing me.

We moved into the shower and washed each other hair, back, legs and private parts.Jin suddenly turned around and placed her hands against the wall.

I said "Are u sure?"

Lin turn her head around and said "I want to feel you Stan"

The passion, care, feelings, desires and love came together as I slowly entered her body.I took a deep breath, our bodies melted together for the first time, the feeling of making love with your partner is an indescribable feeling if you truly love each other.We took our time that night and made love for 2 solid hours. 

Naked and exhausted we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I saw the first rays of sunlight coming through the window at 5 am.I checked my phone and noticed a text message and missed call from Dan. The thought of moving out of the apartment suddenly went through my head. As I started to read the message my heart jumped once again.

"Stan, first of all congratulations in reaching your goal. It is well deserved, and I am extremely happy for you and Jin. Under the rules of the contract you have signed you will now be asked the leave the Makati Transfer as all of the other roommates have done after reaching their goal. This concludes the Makati Transfer given that all of you have reached your goals. This leaves me with a spare room in my apartment. I have valued our friendship and you have pushed all the roommates along as much as I have. Can I offer you to move out of the boys bedroom and into the girl bedroom and become a proper roommate? We can discuss details tonight when you return to Makati. Greetings, Dan"

This was fantastic news! The thought of staying in the apartment made me happy.I turned around and saw Jin's head resting on the pillow. She was asleep, her beautiful black hair was contrasting the snow white pillow. Her eyes were closed, she looked in peace and I loved her more than anyone or anything in the world.

I cuddled close to her body and reflected on the "Makati Transfer, everyone has something to give" and realised that Dan was so right with this experiment.

We are all busy in life and sometimes you have to pause and tell yourself that there is more than just "yourself".

I realised that we as humans all have the capacity to see peoples struggles and goals. The trick is that we can choose to act on it or choose to ignore them. Providing a word of encouragement, a connection to another person or a mentor relationship could change another person's life around.

You would be surprised how much we gain if we all give a little bit more.

I dare you to try it.

My name is Stan I hope you enjoyed my journey as much as I did, I see you around in Makati.Love,Stan.-----the end-------