6

ethan and i definitely got extremely close after we had that deep conversation at the beach. i'm so thankful to have him in my life.

today, i'm going to ethans house to study for the political science test we have tomorrow. we both needed the help since all we do in that class is talk to eachother.

i hop in my car and begin to drive to ethans house, and play some bazzi while doing so. i lightly sang along while navigating my way.

i pulled my car into ethans driveway and texted him that i was here.

me: i'm here

ethan: i just got out of the shower so i'll tell grayson to let you in

me: okay

grayson and i havent spoke except for that one time in the hallway. so it's lowkey awkward.

i hear the door open and look up from my phone and see grayson.

"hey" i quietly say, feeling intimidated by the awkward silence.

"oh wait i know you." he said tilting his head. "i bumped into you in the hallway and you thought i was my brother." he chuckled.

"yeah" i chuckled lightly. he walked further into the house as did i. ethan was upstairs so i headed to the stairs.

on the way, i passed claire on the couch. wait omg what?

"claire?" i said confused.

"sophia? oh my gosh hi!" she gets up and hugs me.

"you and grayson?" i said quietly. she smiled and blushed.

"yeah. it's a fairly new relationship but he's the best. i like him a lot." she gushed. i hugged her in excitement. i then headed upstairs to start studying with ethan.

"knock knock" i said while lightly knocking on his bedroom door.

i hear his foot steps approach the door and open it. his figure emerges from the door wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt.

damn....

"hey, sorry i gotta finishes getting dressed." i said grabbing a tshirt.

"it's all good" i say crashing onto his bed.

"tired?" he asked chuckling.

"very." i raises my head to say.

ethan sat down and started to get out his notes and i got out mine.

"okay mr foster said the test is very vocabulary based, so, i made flash cards for us." ethan nodded his head and chuckles.

"listen, flash cards are helpful." i said chuckling too.

we started quizzing eachother, and eventually started getting some of them right.

ethan i started to get tired of studying so we started to guess the dumbest answers, making both ethan and i laugh so hard we had tears in our eyes.

"my s-stomach" i struggled to say in between my laughters.

"mine t-too" ethan says.

we both fall on his bed, laughing even harder. once the laughter dies down, we both enter into a comfortable silence.

"i don't know about you but i'm studied out" ethan looks over at me. i look over at him and nod.

"we should go on another drive" i suggest.

"is that our thing now?" he asks.

"honestly, yeah is becoming a regular." him and i go down the stairs and grab ethans keys.

we get in the car and blast music. these are definitely some of the best nights of my life. right here. the music. and most importantly, ethan.

———————-
A/N:
also hi if you waiting for drama i'm sorry but there won't be much. still read the book doe.