22

his lips attack my neck as my eyes roll back.

do i really want to just say fuck it and do this? i've never EVER gone this far with anyone.

he moves from my neck back up to meet my lips once more.

2 HOURS EARLIER
(A/N: LMFAO gotcha bitch)

i turn off the engine to my car and quickly step out. my mind is racing and my body is overflowing with nerves.

i make my way up to their front door, and place 3 light knocks on the surface.

the door unlocks and opens showing grayson with messy hair, a sweatshirt, and grey sweatpants.

damn- NO. stop. stop it rIGHT NOW.

"hey soph" grayson says, moving out of the way allowing me to enter.

we both crash onto the couch and i let out a stress filled sigh. what the fuck at i gonna say?

"so what did you want to talk about?" grayson says nervously.

"i uh well you see i don't exactly know? if that makes sense. i don't know if it was just in the moment, or because i was caught off guard, but i have no clue what i'm feeling right now." i look into graysons eyes and i can't read his emotion.

"thank god" he whispers.

"what?" i say confused.

"thank god because i've also been super confused since we kissed. i don't know if i actually felt something, or if it was just the adrenaline, but i cannot for the like of me stop thinking about it." he says running his hand through his hair.

"same here." i agree. his head snaps up at me as if he got an idea.

"oh shit wait it must be worse for you now." he says. "you know, because of ethan and stuff..." he says slowly.

"gray..." i said sadly. i hated not only being in this position but putting gray in it too.

"i'm so sorry for giving u more to deal with." he says sadly. i gently place my hand under his chin and lightly pull his head up.

"gray it isn't your fault. no one would've ever guess this would happen. if there even is a this." i say referring to the possible spark. "plus you told me once that whatever is meant to happen will happen. if you and i meant to maybe be more than friends it will happen. and if by some chance it's ethan, and you and i were just a heat of the moment type of thing than it will happen." i softly say. grayson smile a tiny bit, causing me to smile back.

"you're amazing soph." he says. we both are still looking in each others eyes when the front door opens loudly.

grayson and i jump away from each other and look at the door.

"oops sorry didn't mean interrupt your sex time." he spits and walks up to his room. next thing i know, instead of leaving him be, i find my feet trailing up the stairs behind him.

i bust through the door to his room causing him to look back at me. the anger and hurt was clearly evident in his eyes.

"ethan stop being a fucking asshole." i yell. i have just about had it with him.

"YOU PROMISED ME THAT WE WOULDNT LIE TO EACHOTHER. YOU TOLD ME NOTHING WAS GOING ON." he yells back.

"HE KISSED ME BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING ALONE ON NEW YEAR's EVE BUILD A FUCKING BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT." i scream.

"OUT OF EVERYONE YOU PICKED MY BROTHER THOUGH?" he asked anger dripping from his voice.

"GRAYSON. KISSED. ME. GET OVER YOURSELF ETHAN. YOURE ACTING IM YOUR PROPERTY OR SOMETHING. WELL GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE IM NOT. IM A PERSON AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT." after i finish my sentence his eyes fill with hurt and he turns around. is he gonna cry?

"just go. you can take your new boyfriend or best friend whatever the fuck the two of you are and go to the tame concert. you can even take my kid cudi ticket. and go with him." my heart shattered. through all of this fighting i had forgotten about the tame concert. i was so fucking excited to go especially with ethan. plus i got him those kid cudi ticket because i knew he would be ecstatic.

"ethan no." whisper feeling tears well up.

"sophia GET OUT." he says raising his voice and turning around. i flinch thinking for some reason he was going to hit me. so i quickly ran out of his room.

tears fell violently from my eyes as ethan reminded me of my father, from when i was a kid. grayson must've just wanted to stay out of it and was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

once he saw the state i was in his face drained of color.

"i heard everything sophia i am so sorry." he wrapped me in a hug and i just cried on his shoulder.

"i'm taking you home and we'll get your mind off of this i'm so so sorry." he says. i sniffle and follow him to my car. he takes my keys and drives to my house.

once we arrive ive slowly calmed down and i'm crying less. we exit the car and i unlock the door to my house. i immediately walk up the stairs and into my room as grayson follows me.

"i'm sorry about ethan." he says softly, breaking to silence.

"it's okay grayson please stop apologizing." i look up at him with soft eyes. "none of this is your fault." i say trying to make him feel better.

"i did lie to ethan though. i told him nothing was going on when clearly you and i still haven't figured out what's going on." i said stressfully.

"ethan has a girlfriend he doesn't need to be up your ass about your feelings for other people." grayson says defending me.

i sigh and dig my face into my pillow. i feel graysons large hand on my back rubbing soft circles to calm me down.

i slowly lift make face from my pillow and look at grayson. we lock eyes and just stay there for a second in silence. our faces are close together causing my heart rate to increase. i open my mouth the speak.

"gray i need to know if there's a spark." i whisper.

"then kiss me." he says. i waste no time in placing my lips on his, moving them in sync with his. i definitely do feel something it's just not as over powering as i imagined.

but the fact that i am feeling something makes me still keep wanting to kiss him. i feel graysons hand grab my thigh and pull me on top of him. his hand then travel to waist and lock in place.

he flips us over so that now i'm underneath him. i open my eyes and see the lust in graysons pretty eyes as his chain necklace dangles from his neck.

now is definitely the time to say it. DAMN.

his lips attack my neck as my eyes roll back.

do i really want to just say fuck it and do this? i've never EVER gone this far with anyone.

he moves from my neck back up to meet my lips once more.

———-
A/N: ahahahaha........oops?

this is NOT how it ends and a lot of stuff still needs to happen but hey that plot twist 💀