39

HI i'm sorry for not updating for a couple days :(

-a week later-

prom is today and you could definitely say i'm freaking out. a lot has happened in just the span of a week plus the craziness of getting ready for prom today.

i finally went back to my house, and found that my father had in fact not been home for a couple days. no clue where he is, but to be honest i couldn't care less.

i stayed at ethans throughout the week and decided to come home to get ready for prom.

i don't like to do too much to my hair, my face, jewelry, etc. so i decided on straightening my hair, along with adding some cute silver clips into it.

then i applied some like concealer, a little bits of light eyeshadow and some highlighter. then i added some mascara and chapstick before sighing in satisfaction.

"yeah that'll do." i muttered to myself.

i walk to my closet and got out the dress. i had also went dress shopping with ethan this past week, and chose a royal blue dress.

(A/N: this is me in my prom dress but since we're in quarantine for corona i won't get to go to prom :/ )

i smiled and slipped on the dress. i glanced in the mirror a couple more times and shrugged my shoulders. good enough.

i slowly walked down the stairs and grabbed my silver clutch. as if on perfect timing i hear a knock place itself three times on my door.

my heels click as i walk up to the door and pull it open. ethan stands with a wide smile and a bouquet of flowers. aw.

"thank you so much babe" i said smiling and blushing.

"anything for my beautiful beyond beautiful girlfriend." he steps inside and places and kiss on my lips.

"you look gorgeous babe" he says looking at my body up and down.

"thank you e, you don't look too bad yourself." i say.

"why thank you my love." he says smiling. i chuckle and go get some water and a vase for the roses.

"okay so i was thinking we go take pictures, eat and then go the venue. sound okay?" ethan asks.

"sounds perfect."

i feel a pair of arms snake around my waist from behind while i arrange the flowers in the vase. ethan then sets his head on my shoulder and watches.

i smile and feel my cheeks heat up yet again.

-

we drove back to ethans house and took pictures there. no need to drive somewhere, we're all too lazy for that.

you'll never guess who grayson asked to prom....

claire...apparently they found their way back to eachother and are trying things out again. claire and grayson we also there taking pictures with us.

claire wore a light baby pink dress, and grayson matched his tie with hers. it was adorable.

ethan and i did the same with royal blue.

we then headed off for dinner and then to the venue for the actual dance.

it was definitely one of the best nights of my life. we danced, dranks spiked punch, had alittle too much 'punch', etc.

ethan and i drive separate to prom from grayson and claire because we both knew we were going to want to leave early....😳

so we decided to head out since we got bored and had our minds else where.

ethan and i rushed out hand in hand and giggled.

"is your mom home?" i ask.

"nope she's on another business trip." he says quickly opening the door to the car. i do the same and hop in.

he places his hand on my thigh and begins to drive home.

"ethan it's only 10 pm" i say chuckling at his hurry to get home.

"i don't care"

god DAMN he's hot.

————-
A/N: hiiiii sorry for not updating :(

here's a cute prom filler i'm still trying to figure out how to link the next part of the plot to where the characters are now so bare with me.

en knee wayz i hope u enjoyed. bye lol

VOTE PLSSSS