16

"stay away from ethan whore" melody's DISGUSTING voice says from behind me.

"what are you talking about melody" i cross my arms frankly tired of her bullshit.

"ethan is mine so stay away from him. i know you like him. anyone with a pair of eyes and some commons sense could tell." she spits.

"don't get your fishy coochie in a twist bitch i'm not trying to get your man. now back off." i say calmly

(A/N: IM LAUGHING LMFAO)

melody gasps and walks away. serves you right whore.

i look back to ethan and grayson and see grayson putting two sticks on the side of the snowman's body, while ethan had put a couple stones on, to create a face.

"DONE" the both yell looking back to me.

"a true masterpiece." i says clapping and chuckling.

the twins start to walk back over to me from the back yard, being done with the snow for now. a shiver takes over my body from the cold air.

"you cold?" grayson asks.

"yeah just a little. but we're about to head inside." i say looking at him and ethan.

"you can have one of my hoodies if you need it." grayson offers.

"i just might have to take you up on that offer because i LOVE hoodies." i say smiling.

"old news soph. old news." he says lightly patting my back referring to the fact that i love hoodies. i chuckle and look at ethan.

he's looking over at grayson with a stern face and then me. bruh he's acting SO WEIRD.

the three of us walk back inside, and shut the door. melody is to no ones surprise on the couch on her phone AGAIN.

"hey babe wanna go take a drive around or something?" ethan asks her. she nods putting her phone lazily in her back pocket. it lightly slips out and falls onto the couch.

just as i'm about to say something, the door closes and it's too late.

"she dropped her phone." i said pointing to the couch.

"she left it open too." grayson says laughing. we both decided to chill downstairs watching a christmas movie per graysons request.

i feel the couch buzz indicating melody's phone had gotten another text. out of reflex i look and i really wish i hadn't.

there was a text notification from cameron brockman, a dipshit jock that played on the lacrosse team at our school.

cameron brockman
tell me when you're done at the dolans. i miss you 😩

"what the fuck? oh absolutely the fuck NOT" i say grabbing her phone. unfortunately i couldn't get into it without melody's finger print, but i still showed grayson the text message.

"no FUCKING way." he says.

"we have to tell ethan but not today i don't want to fuck up his birthday." i say. my head turns back as she gets another text from cameron.

cameron brockman
when are you gonna break it off with him? i want you to be mine already

"that BITCH is cheating" i said beyond livid.

*flashback*

"how many girlfriends have you had?" i asked, genuinely curious.

"2. both of which cheated on me, and used me for popularity." ethans head starts to hang low. i frown as my heart breaks for him.

*end of flashback*

girl number three to do the same shit. my heart hurts for him.

i hear the door open again making me toss the phone back onto the couch quickly as ethans and melody enter.

"back so soon?" grayson asks dryly.

"yeah the roads are icy as fuck." he says plopping down onto the sofa.

"looks like you're staying with us tonight soph." grayson looks at me.

"that's fine with me." i say. melody looks for her phone and picks it up off the couch. i shoot her a death glare and she furrows her eyes brows.

she clicks the home button on her screen and looks at the messages. her eyes widen and her face goes pale. she looks back at me and i shake my head slowly at her. she swallows the lump in her throat as she sits back down.

oh no you wanna shut up.

the day is almost over, the time reads 8pm.

we've been watching movies and talking for a couple hours besides melody who stays relatively quiet. ethan says something to melody and melody nods.

"hey um were gonna go upstairs we're tired." ethan says.

oh EW. no please don't do it. grayson looks over to me hesitantly before speaking.

"keep it down sophia and i don't want to hear that." he says.

"it's not like that dude." ethan says clearly embarrassed.

they both trail up the stairs leaving grayson and i alone. we end up just talking for a couple more hours before i start to get extremely sleepy.

"i think you should probably get some sleep." graysons says, talking about my tired state.

"yeah i'm beat" i agree.

"you can take my room and i'll sleep on the couch." grayson offers but i'm quick to shake my head.

"i refuse to take your bed from you. so i will take the couch." i say walking over to the couch.

"you're the guest so you thr the bed." i says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. i laugh as does he as he runs up the stairs and into his room.

he finally lets me down and i sit on his bed.

"fine." i say reluctantly.

grayson grabs a blankets and lays it out on the floor with a pillow.

"oh no no no no. if i'm sleeping in this bed so are you." i say.

"you sure?" he says making sure that i was okay with that.

"of course you're one of my bestfriends i don't mind." my hand lifts covers, getting in them. i feel the bed dip beside me meaning grayson has layed down as well.

"night gray"

"night soph"

———-
A/N: grayson is a softie and i wanna hug him rip