Chapter Two

Kagome sighed as she looked around making sure no one was around, for the last two days she had been able to avoid mostly everyone in her house.

She arrived just in time for classes, and left as fast as she could. She had also been eating down in the kitchens instead of in the Great Hall. Overall, she has been doing a lot to avoid Cho Chang and her followers.

Kagome also made sure she avoided the Slytherins as well. She really didn't want to meet up with...him.

Blaise Zabini.

He was Cho's crush, she really didn't expect him to be the one she grabbed, and she didn't know if she wanted to show her face to him any time soon.

"There you are!" Kagome took a deep breath turning on her heels as she now faced the one person she was trying so hard to avoid.

"Hello, Cho." Kagome smiled politely, when all she really wanted to do was turn the other way and run.

"I have been looking for you." The girl hissed, eyes narrowed. She was made, making Kagome shift slightly.

She really should have just made her way straight to the library and hid in there. It would have been safer for her at least.

"I can't believe you..." Cho stated eyes on fire, she wanted to pay Kagome back, she needed to have a way to show her what she did, she wasn't going to get away with it.

Kagome stepped back a bit at the threatening look in her housemates eyes. "Cho, I-"

"Shut it!"

"..."

"You knew perfectly well how I felt about Blaise! He isn't yours to touch, and he never will be!"

Flinching back at the yelling, Kagome kept silent, hoping that yelling was all that she'd be forced to endure. She should have know better though, lady luck never did fancy her. And this was proven as Cho's face seemed to contort with hatred, why did she hater her so much, what had she done?! She was so nervous, so frightened, she hadn't noticed the crowd gathering around them in front of the potions classroom. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the yelling, but that wasn't meant to happen either, she felt a painful grasp on her wrists and looked up in surprise. "Ch-Cho!"

"No, you listen! Stay away from him! I swear by Merlin's wand, that if you go near him, or Ravenclaw house again, I will hex you into the next millennia!"

"I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS BLAISE! I DID IT TO SHUT YOU UP!"

The hall was silent at the soft spoken, nervous, and reserved Ravenclaw's sudden outburst.

~SLAP~

Kagome felt tears forming in her eyes and stumbled backwards into someone, not caring to look who it was, the person behind her only seemed to fuel Cho's rage as she made to hit Kagome again. Kagome of course ducked back, and Cho followed her with her hand only to smack someone else.

"Bloody hell!"

Cho didn't seem to care though, it was as if she were blind to anyone but Kagome. She went to hit her again, only this time, she was snapped out of her rage as someone took hold of her wrist in a tight grip.