Chapter Seven

Pansy knew that Blaise must be serious about this girl, Kagome Higurashi, if he was having her moved into the Slytherin dorm to protect her.

Now though, she was going to have to make sure this girl was going to be safe from Blaise's adoring fans in their own common room.

The girls of Slytherin could be very cruel when they don't get the man they want. She should know how the girls are, she had seen many things they have done.

She had done some things to the other girls as well. Nothing is more important than staking ones claim.

Pansy was one person the girls had learned not to mess with though. After years with her, the other girls of Slytherin learned their place.

They would have to relearn their place if they stepped out of line to touch the little raven Blaise was so adamant on keeping safe.

Though Pansy was curious on what this girl was like to get Blaise's scales in a knot.

'Now where could that little raven be...' Pansy thought to herself. She told Blaise she would go find her while he went and made...arrangements for putting one Cho Chang in her place.

This was something Pansy couldn't wait for.

After years of putting up with the stuck up girl, she was going to be put in her place.

Her place was at the bottom of the lake, but then again if she was there Pansy wouldn't have her entertainment of watching her suffer.

After the stunt Chang had pulled on trying to kill this Kagome girl, she was sure she was going to get expelled. Pansy was about jumping up and down at the idea.

Then she learned from Blaise...she wasn't going to get expelled...it infuriated her.

The girl deserved it...and much more.

Chang had almost killed another student...it was called for expulsion...and a trip to a mind healer...or Azkaban.

Pansy wouldn't have minded seeing her in Azkaban. She also knew it wasn't going to happen.

Dumbledore had really messed up...again. Not expelling the girl was going to come back and bite him...if she had any say in it.

She knew her mother would love to know this...lovely piece information.

'It will make Dumbledore look even worse...he only gave the chit detentions...' Pansy thought as she walked to the library.

If there was going to be any place a raven would be...it would be the library. It wasn't like the girl would go to the common room where she could be cornered by Chang again.

No...the girl would be smarter than that.

Or so she hoped.

x-X-x

Kagome sat at the table in the library, Draco sitting across from her with a small smirk on his lips.

He knew Kagome wasn't very happy about the situation she was in.

Then again, he wouldn't be either if he was in her situation...though he would never get himself in such a mess in the first place.

"I know you have questions..." Draco said looking at the blue eyed girl. He could see the questions swirling in her eyes, "Feel free to ask them...but ask wisely...we only have so long before we have to head back to the common room..."

Kagome glared, she didn't like this. He was telling her what to do. What right did he have to do so.

Also, who said she wanted to stay in the Slytherin dorms. Yes, it most likely would be safer for her...but that is besides the point.