Chapter 15

Aiden, Martin and Agent Walker sat in front of a video screen portraying Mark in a private meeting room on board the Terran ship.

"You think this plan will work, Captain?" Mark asked. "I am putting a lot of faith in you."

"If we know the assassin he will want to complete the job he was hired for and find me out which is why I suggested we bring him to us," Aiden said.

"There is a military base used by the Army, Sierra Vista. We can make a formal announcement there to the public. Invite a few select members of our press."

"Just hope the world is ready for us," Martin said quietly.

"Thank you," he replied. "We will meet you there."

The lone assassin found it easy enough to slip in invisibly into Area 51. He laid flat against a wall outside peering around a corner seeing a officer dressed in camouflage walking out of a building heading his way. As the officer turned the corner he looked up startled pulling out his weapon at his side.

"Who are you?" he said aggressively, pointing. "Identify yourself."

The assassin quickly got in a shot stunning him where his eyes closed seeing him fall to the ground. Then the assassin picked him up flinging him over his shoulder carrying him away. He stopped in front of another door and opened it seeing it was a storage area of some sort.

He started to remove the officer's clothes after he laid him down and by the time he was done he had switched outfits having put on the officer's fatigues. He shot his gun at his clothes on the ground that combusted into flames.

Once he picked the officer back up he walked over to a row of lockers standing up against the wall seeing one empty and stuffed him inside then shut it and used his gun to seal the door. He walked back out straightening the cap on his head looking to blend in with everyone else on the base.

Walking past the building the officer came out from, the assassin was suddenly stopped in his tracks hearing a "You" and turned to the voice.

"We need another for detail to Sierra Vista," another officer said. "Come with us."

"Alright," the assassin said following.

"The NSA and the General are going to make the big alien announcement."

"They will be there?"

"Yep, looks like we are going to have a lot of company."

The assassin smiled satisfactory a little seeing how things were working out just as he had hoped they would.