Who do you get lost in the woods with

Aries: Jeff the Killer

Taurus: Kate the Chaser

Gemini: BEN Drowned

Cancer: Slenderman

Leo: Ticci Toby

Virgo: Sally

Libra: Jane the Killer

Scorpio: The Offenderman

Sagittarius: Masky

Capricorn: Hoodie

Aquarius: Sully (Homicidal Liu)

Pisces: Kagekao

**

Aries: you have a conversation with him about all the boring things he's ever done, you end up falling asleep and... never waking up again.

Taurus: she chases you for so long that you will end up finding a way out. Lucky you.

Gemini: he starts to pretend he's Link (from Legend of Zelda) and doesn't stop for hours. You end up climbing up a tree so that you can finally get rid of him, but he follows you anyway and now you're stuck sitting on the very edge of a branch and the only way for you to be free is to fall onto the ground. If you do that though, you will die.

Cancer: he follows you everywhere you go, and when he gets bored with you, he tells you to find eight pages. You say "No, thank you" to him and you two end up eating Toby's waffles instead.

Leo: he chains you up to a tree and leaves you there, setting the whole forest on fire. Enjoy.

Virgo: you play Hide and Seek with her. You're hiding. She finds you literally five seconds after you two start playing. You die.

Libra: she tells you what a great person you'd be if you just decided to help her kill Jeffrey. You agree with her, but you fall asleep lying next to her. Just when she's about to kill you in your sleep, she notices Capricorn standing right beside her. Capricorn's sneezing wakes you up.

Scorpio: luckily for you, he's asleep the whole time. Nothing happens, except for the fact that you won't find a way out and the worms will probably eat you alive at some point.

Sagittarius: you encounter Cancer on the way and you join them, but Masky decides it'd be the best time to start throwing leaves at Slenderman. You start recording and then you put it on YouTube, video going viral.

Capricorn: you two meet Libra on the way. Libra notices Hoodie standing behind you.
"Watch out!" Libra and Jane scream at you, but it's too late, because what are you supposed to do when you've got a killer behind your back holding up a gun against your head, right? Run?

Aquarius: he asks you to help him kill Jeffrey. For whatever reason, you end up saying no, which irritates him and he ends up killing you instead.

Pisces: you can't find a way out and you both end up getting drunk instead. You get alcohol poisoning.