Who you can't stop fighting with

Aries: Judge Angels, because you are way too insensitive of her mom's death.

Taurus: Jane the Killer. It's your favorite thing to fight with her.

Gemini: BEN Drowned, even though you are friends.

Cancer: Eyeless Jack. You protect your kidneys too much.

Leo: Slenderman. You always start the fight because you are not his favorite.

Virgo: Jeff the Killer. He eventually kills you because you don't think he's beautiful.

Libra: BEN's clone, he keeps stealing your things and you try to kill him in return.

Scorpio: Jeff's clone. You keep eating all his food, so one day he locks you in the basement until someone finds you.

Sagittarius: Another BEN's clone, he keeps trying to drown you.

Capricorn: Smile Dog, he keeps biting you.

Aquarius: It's a Proxy that's very well known, but you just don't know nor his name or his past. He's offended, so he stabs you and gets away with it, though you stay alive. The fights get even worse.

Pisces: Laughing Jack. He doesn't understand how you could change everyone's mind after they said they didn't want you, so he gets fed up with you and leads you somewhere far away and leaves you there standing in freezing cold.