Who gets you new clothes

Aries: Trenderman. He gives you the clothes and everything seems fine, but starts going in your room every night while you sleep to arrange it. He always says there was something wrong with it. This goes on for a month.

Taurus: Slenderman. You forced him into this.

Gemini: Ticci Toby. You are excited and you wear it 24/7 afterwards.

Cancer: Lost Silver. All goes well and you become close friends afterwards.

Leo: Trenderman. All goes well.

Virgo: Nina the Killer. You exchange clothes with her (no matter your gender).

Libra: You have your old clothes. You're fine with it.

Scorpio: Offenderman

Sagittarius: Sally. She attempts (but fails) to eat all your old clothes afterwards.

Capricorn: You had to steal someone else's clothes so that you had any.

Aquarius: Someone said something wrong and it hurt you. You proceeded to lock yourself in your room for a few hours and no one bothered you the whole time. When you decide to come out, you find out they almost forgot about you. You get mad, buy the new clothes yourself and then burn everyone's dinner along with your old clothes in the fireplace.

Pisces: Laughing Jill. She successfully eats the new clothes and claims it tasted good, but then she vomits all day.