Who is supposed to take care of you when you're sick

Aries: Hoodie. He holds a gun to your head and tells you to get better or he will shoot you.

Taurus: Eyeless Jack. He genuinely tries to help you. You've been ill only for a day. Congratulations.

Gemini: Jane the Killer. She ignores you and leaves you whenever it's at least remotely possible. She claims she's got better things to do.

Cancer: Laughing Jack. He tries to feed you candies, thinking it will make you better, but it only makes you worse.

Leo: Slenderman. Did you really think he was gonna help you? Pathetic. He's the reason why you're sick in the first place, since you have Slender Sickness. His presence is only making it worse.

Virgo: BEN Drowned. You sleep most of the time and every time you wake up, you see him playing video games.

Libra: Ticci Toby. He brings you a breakfast to bed, waffles. He then watches you eat it, and then he gets mad because you ate it, because it was for him.

Scorpio: Masky. He is sick as well.

Sagittarius: Bloody Painter. He draws for you, hoping it will make you smile. You can't be truly excited about his drawing because you're sick, and you're not willing to fake it. It offends him and you two end up arguing. Now you've got to spend most of the time with him when you're not on good terms.

Capricorn: Nurse Ann. She is actually one of those who will successfully help you. Congratulations.

Aquarius: no one. They decide that since you're sick, you won't be much help, more so an annoyance. You end up being homeless.

Pisces: Sally. She doesn't know how to take care of you. She just stares at you, hoping you will soon get better on your own, because she wants to do her own thing and you're such an annoyance.