Chapter 2

It has been a couple of weeks since I was admitted to the hospital and everyday Hondo has not left my side unless he had to go to work or run errands.. He even brought me food and womanly products.. I was so thankful for Hondo.. He even said that I was staying with him because I was living with my boyfriend but now he is in jail for killing several people at the party and I didn't have anywhere to go and live.. And to save me the stress of having to find somewhere to stay.. I was being released today and boy was I ready to leave the hospital and be in a real bed and everything.. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the health care system but after being cooped up for a couple of weeks being poked and prodded by doctors and nurses and not being able to get any decent rest ya know what I mean.. And a shower hopefully once the stitches and bandages come off... My crazy ex cut me deep into my skin several places on my body.. Ryan was so high and angry that he just went ballistic on me and he punched me in the face and body and he stabbed me in the body and a couple of times in my face and I have 4 deep cuts on the front of my body and he made sure I would feel so ugly and not worthy of anyone loving me.. And it has made me feel like I was just going to be alone forever..
"hey hey baby girl u ready to get out of here and go home now.. " Hondo says
"uh is someone else here with us?? " I wonder??
"😂 no baby doll it's just the 2 of us and I know that the doctor is on his way with the discharge papers and prescriptions.. " he says
"knock knock there Ms Cullen u are now officially discharged now and can go with Mr Harrelson now.. These are ur six prescriptions that we were giving to u while u were here.. 2 of them are antibiotics and then u have Lexapro for the depression and anxiety, and the other is a muscle relaxer and the other 2 are for pain.. " Dr Jackson says..
"Just one more thing to do and then u are free to go home and that is to get the stitches taken out now.. " he says and takes them out..
"Everything is nice and healed now and u are free to leave now.. Just make sure u follow up with me or ur regular doctor soon.. " he says and then leaves..
"Just let me get dressed and I will be ready to go home " I say
I stepped in the bathroom to change but I couldn't get the damn hospital gown untied and it was frustrating the hell out of me..
"Hondo can u please untie me here please " I say as I step out of the bathroom and into the room..
He gently unties my gown and helps me to pull it off and he sees my body totally naked and at first I'm so embarrassed that I look horrendous and ugly but then I see Hondo's eyes light up and twinkling and his smile on his face like he likes what he sees and I swear I heard him take in a hiss of breath and then he looked like he was drooling there..
I put on my clean panties and bra and clothes and shoes and I was ready to go..
Hondo was such a gentleman and he helped me to the car and once we got home and he showed me around and to where everything was located at.. He left to go get my prescriptions filled and to get us some food to eat.. I was in the living room, laying on the sofa and watching tv..