Chapter 13

Today is our wedding day!! Is it to soon to get married now?? I wonder, how mean we just have only known each other for a few weeks but we know everything about each other and I know that I love this man with all of me and my whole heart ❤❣️💟💌💕💖💗💙💚💛💜🥰😘💫💘👅👄💋❤.... It's just jitters is all it is.. I am more than ready to be married to Hondo now... I watch as he snuggles deeper into the covers and his cute little snore... I started to think about what I wanted to wear.. I have some dresses but I don't know if they are appropriate for me to wear as the bride but I will figure it out later.. I decided to get on up and surprise him with breakfast in the tent fort this morning.. I put on my pjs and I go in the house and to the bathroom first cause I had to pee and then I go to the kitchen and I find everything we need for a yummy yummy breakfast.. I made us some homemade waffles and scrambled eggs and bacon and I chopped up some cantoloupe and a honeydew and some strawberries and grapes, and I made him a cup of coffee and I made me a cup of tea.. Then I had to make a couple of trips to the fort to get everything together and then I started to kiss on Hondo and lightly scratching his head to wake him up..
"I love waking up to u baby girl " he says in that sexy deep gravelly voice of his..
"Good morning my love bug I just hope that u are hungry cause I made us some food here.. " I say as I hand him the cup of coffee just the way he loves it..
"I'm actually starving baby girl... And this looks amazing so let's eat it before we have to get busy with everything for the wedding and the honeymoon baby girl.. " he says
"I'm so ready to be married to u today my King " I say as we dig into the food.. After we ate we started talking about what we were going to wear and I think that Hondo knew that I was worried about that and he puts me at ease by telling me to wear whatever I feel comfortable wearing..
"I love how u know what I'm thinking before I even think about it babe.. I think that I have a few dresses that I can choose from.. Who are we going to get to marry us?? And who can attend the ceremony?? " I ask
"We can go to the courthouse and get a judge to marry us and we can get the guys to attend.. " he says
"All right I'm fine with that king and do u think that Mr Luca will give me away?? I know that I just met the whole team but I get this feeling that I know Mr Luca from somewhere... Like maybe we could be related to each other but that's probably just me wanting to know who my family is.. " I say
"I think that Luca will be honored to give u away sweet girl and I think that u 2 could possibly be related cause u do look similar to each other.. " he says
After we ate, we still had a little bit of time before the court opened up, I was getting more and more excited and happy and my pussy was aching and soaking wet just knowing that I would soon be married and Hondo's wife.. I was so horny right now.. I glanced down and noticed that my King had a huge monster hard on himself so I decided to tease him a little bit 😂.. I started to pull my pjs completely off and I started to play with my nipples getting them hard and pointy and then I let a hand go down my pussy and I was rubbing my pussy and purring and looking at my king.. Then he took my hand and brought me closer to him and he says for me to open my legs wide as I can and he starts to rub on my clit and pussy and he tells me that since I'm being a bad girl and teasing daddy then I'm not allowed to cum until he says so..
That shit just turns me on so fucking much!! I'm ready for daddy to fuck me but first he puts me across the bed and takes the paddle and gives me a spanking and turning my ass cheeks a pretty pink and red, and I'm squirming everywhere and my pussy is soaking soaking wet and aching for the rest of my orgasam... Then daddy tells me to use my words and tell him what I want to do and what I want him to do to me.. I tell him I need to really really cum.. He says that I can but once his huge cock is in my pussy then I can cum.. He says to me to put my ass in the air and then I feel him behind me and he puts his cock at the entrance of my pussy and just as he goes to put his cock in my pussy he tells me to cum now..
And I do so fucking hard all over his cock.. Then we start to fuck hard and fast and deep till we were both cumming together over and over again...