Chapter 14

We just got done taking a shower together and yeah we fucked in there as well.. I'm pretty sure that by know we have fucked in every room of the house and we are quite all right with it.. We put on regular clothes for now cause we had a couple of errands to run before we get married later on today.. Oh my gosh I felt like just jumping up and down and giggling cause I am just that happy.. We are going to get the rings and the license.. We went and picked up the license and now we are at the mall to get our rings and I think that we have found them!!

 We went and picked up the license and now we are at the mall to get our rings and I think that we have found them!!

We were all ready to go when Hondo got a phone call from Hicks saying that he has a surprise for us and instead of going to the court house like we had planned it, we were to go to the station house instead

We were all ready to go when Hondo got a phone call from Hicks saying that he has a surprise for us and instead of going to the court house like we had planned it, we were to go to the station house instead.. So that's where we went to..
We had no idea what was going on till we went inside and saw that they had decorated the station and Luca told me that it was an honor to walk me down the aisle and I was so emotional and happy.. Captain Hicks was going to be the one to marry us... Chris and Annie and Molly and Sarah were my bridesmaids and the other guys were Hondo's groomsmen..
Afterwards there was a photo booth and a beautiful reception.... I still couldn't believe it!! I was now a happily married woman..
We had so much fun with everyone at the reception party.. But at the end of the day I was exhausted and my poor feets were tired and hurting.. Hondo picks me up and carries me to the car and I kept telling him I was too heavy for him but he wouldn't hear of it.. I pulled my shoes off in the car and I flexed my toes, while we were driving and I got a bad foot cramp in my left foot so my sweet and wonderful new husband finds a place to park and takes care of my foot for me and I fell even more in love with him... He travels up my calf and rubs it for me inching his way up up up and up till u guessed it.. He knew that I was already soaked and my panties were soaking wet so he tells me that he just has to have my pussy right here right now and I happily oblieged him.. I pulled up my dress skirt but damn he had something primal in his eyes and I couldn't wait for it!!