Chapter 5

"U u u u like me?!?! But u are so gorgeous and sexy and handsome and amazing and u can have any woman u want so why would u even want someone like me who isn't even that special or beautiful or anything like that.. No one really really cares about me nor do they really want me.. " I say.. "Ryan has told me that's why I was a foster kid and why I never got adopted or why my real parents didn't even wanted me and why all of both of my prior relationships before him they didn't really want me either simply because of how ugly and big I am.. I lost some weight but it's been such a struggle for me and I don't think that I'm that big but Ryan sure did and he told me on a daily basis.. He always cheated on me with other women and I was used to it because I had no where to go and when I did try to leave him, he would always find me and beat me so hard and so bad that I never tried it again and until the night of whatever that was he had that weird party going on, I thought I was always going to be in that house and his prisoner.. But if u Hondo really really meant what u said then I believe u and I really really do want u as well but I want to be able to feel safe and sound and loved and cared for and happy.. And I do feel like that when I am with u Hondo... So yeah okay all right then I will take a leap of faith and be with u but please please be careful with my heart.. " I say with tears in my eyes and flowing down my face..
And with that Hondo stood up and grabs my hand and then he gets me to stand up and then he tells me that he is going to kiss me and he will be gentle with me unless I say different.. I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall but it never does and he kisses me so sweetly and deeply and I swear I see fireworks and shooting stars.. My whole body felt like it was on electricity..
"how was that beautiful girl?? " he asked me
"um wow I have never been kissed like that ever and I really really want to do it again with u.. " I say
He just smiles and then kisses me again and again.. For several minutes 😂..
Then somehow we made it to the living room and on the couch..
"I want to show u how to be loved and I want to show u how to be made love to.. I am a dominant man and I can see that u are a submissive woman, ur also beautiful and amazing and sexy and gorgeous and kind and wonderful and sweet and gentle and honest and loving and loyal and trusting and caring and ur a fierce badass and a fighter baby girl.. If u want to go any further then it has to be now because I don't want to stop now but I also don't want to lose u either angel girl.. And if we were to go further then I should tell u that I like sex and u will probably be naked a lot of the time but I love u and I love ur body.. I have gone crazy thinking about u and what u look like totally naked kitten.. But if any of this scares u then I will stop now and... " he says but before he could finish his sentence I had pulled my T-shirt dress off and I took my bra off and my panties... Except for my socks I was completely naked for my sexy man and I was in love with him as well..
"oh and also Hondo baby doll I love u too and I love sex and I don't mind being ur submissive woman daddy.. "I say as I touch my pussy and clit and I start to rub my clit and let my head fall back and I start to moan loudly cause it was feeling good to be touching myself and Hondo quickly took off his clothes and I glanced down and I was so shocked by how huge and thick his cock was.. But my pussy was aching and my pussy juices were flowing down my legs and I was soaking wet now.. "oh and I'm a rare breed of woman daddy.. " I say as I turn around and bend slightly over while holding on to the wall and shyly looking over my shoulder at Hondo and he comes right behind me and he puts his cock in my pussy and starts to really really fuck me and shit it felt so fucking good!! I felt him spanking my ass and I was so fucking turned on and we were both moaning and panting together..
"yes daddy mmmmm please please daddy shit yes feels so fucking good right there daddy!! Can I cum on ur big cock now daddy mmmmm??!!" I cried out as I came all over his length..
"baby girl u do what u want to with that sweet sweet pussy of urs baby girl and this is only the first of many times daddy here is going to make u cum for me over and over again and again all night long baby girl... Now turn around and get against the wall baby girl for me.. " he says
I do it and then he says for me to put my legs around his waist and I was like that he was not going to be able to hold me up but I did it and I impaled myself on his huge cock...