Chapter 7

After a few minutes Hondo says he wants me to lay down and spread my legs wide open for him as wide as possible and then he starts to rub on my clit and pussy and my pussy juices are flowing all over my legs and he puts his hand in my pussy and fingers me till I'm cumming and writhing all in the floor and then I feel his tongue as he eats my pussy out so fucking good and it's not long before I'm cumming so many times that I lost count.. Next Hondo says for me to put my legs up on his shoulders and I happily oblieged him and he puts his hard cock in my pussy and starts to really really fuck me so hard and fast and deep inside that I was in heaven!! "yes daddy mmmmm yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes daddy I love how u fuck me daddy hard and rough.. " I say as we continue to fuck each other over and over again and again till we were both cumming together!! We then decided to go to bed and get comfortable and snuggle up with each other and get some rest now.. I was good with that cause I was so tired now 😂.. Sex like that can really tire a girl out 😂... We go to bed still naked and we get just right and I put my head on his chest and we fall asleep together entwined in each other..
Around 2 in the morning Hondo's phone started to ring and it woke me up and I had to wake Hondo up and he said that I could answer his phone and I do..
"hello there this is Hondo's phone, how can I help u?? " I asked
"hey there Kara this is Captain Hicks and I really need to talk to Hondo about something important right now.. " he says
All right here u go Sir.." I say as I hand him his phone..
I get up to go pee anyway.. I stretch my whole body and I sexily walk out the door to the bathroom and let Hondo to his call... As I come back to the room Hondo is sitting on the bed and has a worried concern expression on his face and I just sit next to him and I ask him if I can help with something and he looks at me and says "yeah baby girl u can help actually.. Deacon and his family were victims of a drive by shooting.. They are all okay but they are at the station for the night and "
Before he could say anything else I got us both standing up and I was putting on some clothes and getting ready to go to the station..
"I meant it when I said I would help with anything.. But first we need to stop at a all night store for some supplies and I have a few ideas for the kiddos to feel better.. " I say
"I am truly truly blessed to have u in my life my beautiful girl " he says as he gets dressed as well..
I had already gotten some coloring books and crayons from my teacher stash that I buy for my students to have.. We stopped at a local Walmart and we got everything we needed and then we went on to the station and I got to finally meet everyone on the team and they were all so sweet and nice to me.. I went to the kids and Annie and I made sure that they were going to be okay and if she needed anything.. I saw the look of fear on her face and I asked her if she needed anything and she said no not right now.. But the kids were so wound up and scared that I could see it would be a while before they went back to sleep again so I got the coloring books and crayons out and set up for them to color and draw on.. I knew that would help to calm them down and help get them good and sleepy..