Chapter 11

I was having such horrible dreams and thoughts about myself and that Ryan was right about me and I should just do what he wants me to do and just kill myself.. I didn't know that I was crying and talking in my sleep till I heard my name over and over again and again, and I felt kisses on my face and I was awake then and Hondo had me in his arms around me and was gentle and soothing talking to me and making sure that I was going to be okay..
"baby girl it's going to be okay I promise u that.. I love u so so much and u are my everything and my life and my heart and my forever and my whole world now.. I promise u that I will always keep u safe and protected and loved and cared for angel girl.. And I think that u need to talk to someone who can help u with the demons and monsters that are plaguing ur dreams and thoughts sweet girl..." Hondo says to me
"yeah I was actually thinking about talking to someone but I don't know who to go to, I have looked up a few but they all are expensive and the first visit u only get a percentage off the visit.. I have insurance but it doesn't cover mental health issues and the plan that does is very expensive for me.. But I will get it figured out somehow.. " I say with my thoughts turning naughty when I see no more like I feel my man's monster cock extremely hard on my leg..
"I may have someone who u can talk to baby doll and I was also thinking about when would u like to get married and what kind of wedding would u like my beautiful angel girl.. " he says to me..
"I'd be happy with a small ceremony and a justice of the peace but if u want a big wedding then we can do that also babe.. As long as we are together it doesn't matter how we get married.. I'm just so happy right now baby doll.. " I say
"well how about we get married today then angel girl.. U are my queen and my everything and all I want is u my beautiful queen.. My beautiful wife.. " he says
"yes baby I want to get married to u today my King.. But right now I want something else " I say with a look of lust in my eyes and I kissed my man so deeply that he was breathless..
We were still naked and Hondo tells me to get on my knees and elbows and put my beautiful ass in the air for him.. Then I feel something in my ass.. He put a butt plug 🔌 in my ass which makes me even wetter than ever!!
This was the first time I ever had a butt plug in my ass and it took some getting used to it.. But damn it felt so good and what comes next even more so...