Chapter 17

We were dressed in our pjs and we were both ready to lay down and watch a movie.. So we were downstairs getting the popcorn and soda ready for the movie.. We were just laying on the couch and I had fallen asleep on Hondo but he didn't seem to mind it at all.. He just covered me up in a bunch of blankets and let me sleep.. We were both snuggled up together on the couch sound asleep lol 😂 seems like we always sleep everywhere but our comfy bed but I don't mind it.... Something woke me up and I heard something..
"Hondo baby wake up please " I say as I shake him awake..
"what baby girl?? " he says
I put a finger to my lips and that's when we heard the glass breaking.. Hondo grabs his gun and tells me to call 911 and to let them know that he is a 👮 cop and our house is being broken into.. And that we are armed with a gun.. And I was to go hide from the bad guys.. I went to the den and 🔐 locked myself in.. I called the police and told them what was going on.. They were on the way now.. I was wondering what was going on out there but I wasn't about to open the door right now til I'm told I can.. I heard some noises and shouting going on.. I also heard 🔫 guns going off.. I was so scared and terrified and I was hiding behind the sofa in the den.. I had found a bunch of blankets and I piled them on top of me and I was being as quiet as I could.. I was starting to feel sick to my stomach and dizzy and hot all of a sudden... I just figured it was because I was so scared of what was going on in the front of the house..
I was so scared for Hondo and I so wanted to be with him and help him out but I also knew that I would be safe if I just did what he said to do..
The next thing I know is that I hear Hondo calling for me.. I quietly look up from my blankets and I see the owies on my sweet mans face..
"I'm right here baby.. " I say
"are u all right kitten?? " he says
"yeah baby doll I'm doing good " I say
"is everything okay now baby doll?? " I say
"yeah babe everything is fine now just some gang of kids looking for stuff to steal for drugs but they didn't get anything.. " he said
I got up and we went to the living room and it was a mess of broken things and such a mess.. I was more worried about Hondo's owies right now.. So after all the cops and everyone left I took Hondo to the bedroom and I had him sit on the bed and I got a warm washcloth and I cleaned up the wounds and I put some neosporin and band aids on the wounds.... Then I made him get in bed and I got in bed with him and we snuggled together.. Falling into a peaceful sleep..
I woke up at around 4 in the morning and went to the bathroom.. I was feeling like crap and my tummy was doing somersaults and I was so nauseous right now.. So I took several tests... I want to surprise him with the best news ever!! I know that I want kids but I never thought to ask Hondo if he even wants them.. So while I waited for the results to come up, I was throwing up everything I had in me.. Ugh!! I felt like death.. I managed to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out.. I had the tests in my hands and I got back in the bed...
"are u okay princess?? " he asked me
"yes baby I'm sorry for waking u up.. " I say..
"don't be sorry kitten, I'm happy that u did.. Now what has u not feeling good baby girl?? " he says
"well um baby doll I'm pregnant.. " I say.. Showing him the tests..

"I hope that it's okay baby that I'm pregnant baby doll?? " I say with happiness and excitement glittering in my eyes

"oh heck yeah kitten!! I love u so much more than anything and now our little nuggets!! " he says

Her Swat Survivor On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara