Chapter 12

I had my ass in the air and then I feel Hondo's touch on my pussy and he was rubbing on my clit and he tells me not to moan and not to cum till he says I can.. Damn daddy this is going to be hard but I know that I can do it.. I was on the verge of wanting to cum and moan when he stops for a minute and then I feel his tongue on my clit and I had to bite my lip to keep from cumming.. Then after a few minutes of sheer torture and bliss, I feel daddy tease me with his huge cock by barely putting it in me..
"I want to hear u beg me to put my big cock in that sexy soaking wet pussy of urs princess.. I want u to tell me what u want me to do to u and how bad u want it kitten.. " he says
"please please please please please daddy please put ur monster cock in my pussy and fuck me so hard and good daddy mmmmm I need ur cock right now daddy this very second please please daddy fuck me hard please please please please please please please please please please!!" I beg like the naughty bad girl I am..
"Daddy I will do whatever u want me to do if u will just fuck me and let me please cum!! I beg him
"That's my good and beautiful princess and u are already doing what I want u to do for me and that is by being a blessing for me baby girl.." he says
Hondo puts his whole cock in my pussy and starts to really really fuck me hard and rough and he whispers in my ear only one word..
"cum" he says and I do it.. All over his gorgeous cock!! We soon cum together and then we collapse on each other and lay in bed just holding each other till we fall back asleep again..
It was around 4 in the morning when we went back to sleep again and I knew that I was going to be sore but in a good way when I got up later and I didn't mind it.. I felt Hondo's huge arms around me holding me close and keeping me warm and comfy and safe.. And this time my dreams were of us happily married and then I dreamed the best kind of dream, us with our babies and we are so lucky to have them and I feel so at peace and love and support and blessed to be with this man and knowing that this is our future together..