Chapter 10

Hondo's mouth fell open as he watched me strip off my clothes and then I danced for him.. All the while I was touching on myself here and there and pinching and pulling on my puffy nipples and then I start to touch my pussy and I feel just how soaking wet I am for my Kings monster cock.. I lick my fingers clean and then I go up to where he is sitting and just as he goes to stand I push him back to a sitting position and I give him a lap dance and then I unbuckle his belt and then I help him out of his clothes and then I made him sit down and and I scurried up on his lap and I position myself just right and I impaled myself on his huge cock and I started to really really grind on him and go up and down and up and down!! We are moaning so loud and the rain is falling hard but we don't care as we fuck each other over and over again.. We fucked all over the place in the tent fort...  We fucked for quite a while and we finally fell asleep around 2 or 3 in the morning.. There's just something so calming about the rain and lots of sex that makes me feel so peaceful and happy.. As we were sleeping, I started to have horrible thoughts and dreams about the things that Ryan did to me and I started to cry and cry and whimper and I was moving all over the bed and I accidentally hit Hondo in his middle..
Hondo's POV
We were both snuggled up together and sound asleep when my beautiful girl started having her nightmares again.. I knew that she was getting them because she would always cry and whimper but she would always calm down when I would stroke her hair or I would say something soothing to her and she would settle back into a peaceful sleep.. 😂 my little tigress has a strong punch there.. Ouch that hurts like hell but I don't blame my beautiful queen and I will always always cherish and protect my beautiful angel girl.. I get the feeling from kitten that she wants a short engagement and I'm right there with her.. I think that we should get married today or tomorrow just as soon as we can get the marriage license.. I wonder what kind of wedding my doll wants?? I'm up for whatever type she wants.. I love to watch her as she sleeps.. She is the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen, with her long hair like a beautiful halo and her pouty perfect lips that I love to kiss and can't get enough of, her banging body, I love all of it, I love her curves and the extra padding just really really turns me on, and her heart is so beautiful and amazing to me.. She is such a rare pink diamond to me and I be damned if that asshole weasel thinks that he is going to get the best of my girl.. He is mistaken big time..