Chapter 3

I decided to take a quick shower and put on some clean pjs cause I just had to get the hospital scent off of my hair and my body.. I miss my roses scented products I always used.. Hondo and his team members got everything that was mine from that house and I was so so greatful for them to do that for me and I had to find a way to thank them for it.. I got out of the shower and I towel dried off and I use a T-shirt for my hair.. I only use a 100% cotton T-shirt for my hair (I really really do.. Always because it is a lot gentle on my hair shaft and the hair cuticle.. Look it up on Google and YouTube).. I had put on my body butter and my body lotion and my body spray that all smells like roses.. My signature scent if u will... Then I decided to blow dry my hair and now that I'm finished with everything and Hondo isn't back yet, guess I'll find something to watch on tv right now.. I was feeling a little bit tired anyway but so happy that I took a shower and got clean.. I was laying on the couch and I must've fallen asleep.. Because the next thing I know Hondo is waking me up..
Hondo's POV
Oh my goodness she looks beautiful and smells so good like fresh cut roses 🌹... And damn she looks like a beautiful and amazing and sexy and gorgeous goddess.. I better wake her so that I can get some food in to her system so she can take her meds and get some rest..
After I woke up my tummy was growling loudly 😂..
"😂 guess I'm starving.. " I say, not planning on eating much because guys don't really like it when a girl eats more than him.. I had to learn that lesson the hard way with Ryan and I was hungry and I ate more than he did and he beat me for it and from there on out I always ate less than anyone.. I always figured out how to get something to eat when I was hungry.. Luckily Ryan was out of town a lot for whatever it was that he claimed he did.. All I cared about was that he was gone a lot of the time... Sometimes if I had to call him for something and if a woman answered the phone I was always nice to them and I let them know that I was his girlfriend but if she needed anything then I would give them my number.. A lot of the women are nice women and we are still friends now..
Hondo had brought home a pizza and some wings and some soda.. I only ate a small amount and Hondo was so sweet to me and he talked to me and said that I was going to be safe and sound here and I didn't have to worry about anything and he expects me to eat especially now since I'm on meds and he didn't want me to get sick from not having enough food in me to asorb the meds.. I was so thankful for Hondo.. And I ate till I was full 😂...
I took my meds and sat on the couch with Hondo while we watched some movies together and we were only half way through the first movie when I fell asleep in Hondo's lap, my hand grazed his dick and turned him hard, especially when I nuzzled into him some..