Chapter 4

It was around midnight when I woke up and somehow Hondo had managed  to get us both to stretch out on the couch and he had me resting on his chest as my pillow and he pulled the blanket that was over the back of the couch over us.. I didn't want to get up but I had to go to the bathroom and pee.. So I disengage myself and went to the bathroom.. I decided to let Hondo know that he should go on to bed now cause he has work in the morning... I grabbed me a bottle of tea and I woke him up and let him know that he should go to bed now..
Once I was in my own room I couldn't get back to sleep like before.. I wish I could be with Hondo and be able to snuggle up with him and sleep so peacefully and restful.. Man I just wish he was mine and wanted more than just friendship.. It was time for more meds and soon I was sound asleep.. I was still sleeping when Hondo left for work and when I woke up I decided to see if Hondo feels the same way about me...
I cleaned up a little bit around the house and then I looked in the fridge and saw what kind of food Hondo had and he had a really good variety of stuff and I saw that he had enough for a smoked sausage and chicken and shrimp gumbo over rice.. So I got busy and I prepared supper and for dessert I made a red velvet cake.. I hope that I can be dessert but just in case u know.. I had everything ready to be served whenever he came home and I had showered and everything already and I was wearing my favorite t shirt dress and some socks.. I was watching tv when Hondo came home and he was smiling from ear to ear and I just knew that a woman put that on his face and that made me so sad and I was used to it by now... Hondo came in the living room after he went to get changed and I'm thinking that she's on her way over here now so I will just get my food and go in my room tonight and watch tv in there..
Hondo was wearing a t shirt and some jeans and was barefoot and he had some sexy feet..
"baby girl u got it smelling righteous in here and I'm hungry so let's go and eat now that I changed my clothes.. " he says..
"but don't u have someone coming over to see u?? "I asked confused
"No not that I know of baby girl.. Who am I supposed to be expecting here besides u sweet girl.. "he says
"oh well u came in here with a huge smile on ur face and I just thought that u were expecting someone.. But I was wrong.. "I say as we sit down to eat supper..
"😂 I'm smiling because I'm in a good mood and I have something I need to talk to u about.. I think that I really really like u a lot and I want us to be more than friends.. What do u say baby girl?? "he says