thirty-two: niall

I don't know how, but as soon as I start thinking about it, I'm in the shower with Harry. We're both naked, my back up against the wall and his lips still kissing mine as if the whole world depends on it. (Maybe it does.) My hands are messing with his hair, his hands are on my hip bone, and I can't complain about it. It's been a long time ever since we were in such a hot situation like this one.

"Niall", he whispers, looking deep in my eyes, as if he's asking for permission to do something else.

"Go", I say, a single word that even surprises me in the back of my mind.

I close my eyes and let him kiss my neck. Harry softly sucks my skin, making a moan come out of my mouth.

"Like that?" He asks, smirking a bit once he hears me groaning again.

"If you keep asking that, I'll regret this whole shit", my voice sounds so low at this point but still Harry laughs, kissing me again.

Shit. I hope the marks on my neck fade away before Christmas or we'll be in trouble.

Suddenly I feel one of his hands touching my crotch, while his other hand is still on my waist.

"Harry."

"Only if you want me to", he whispers again, sucking the skin of my neck right after.

"I want", my answer is all he needs to move on.

The following minutes are full of pleasure as Harry moves my little toy (sorry for the lack of words, I probably never went so far with any man before) up and down, his lips kissing my cheeks, my chin, my collarbone and my mouth in intercalated moments.

"Down."

"You sure, Niall?"

"I said... get. Down."

I can't even believe in my own actions right now. Although I did this before with Harry, a couple of months ago, every time still feels for me like it's my first one. I guess it's a good thing, right? Guess it is.

Then Harry gets on his kness and starts blowing me with the biggest amount of the perfect mix of lust and passion he can give me now. And it feels right, to melt in his mouth, to roll my eyes while his tongue does fucking amazing things with me, to feel my skin shivering with the touch of his hands on my hip bone.

And to imagine he's in fact the love of my life for making me feel all those things. 

Ugh. His mind always amazes me. His lips too. Can't complain about it.

"I won't last so much", my voice croaks at the middle of my sentence, and Harry smiles before taking my cock out of his mouth.

"And I'm sure we don't want that so early", he winks at me, "you know what to do."

Yeah. It's my turn to get down and taste him.

☸☸☸☸

"Morning, beautiful", Harry's voice makes me open my eyes.

My body is resting on top of his (even though I was the top one two hours ago, I don't know how we ended up like this), and he's smiling. I can swear to myself his eyes are shining like two little stars right now, but maybe it's just my imagination making up things so I can fall in love with Harry Styles even more.

"I love you", I say, resting my chin on his chest.

"Love you back, babe. We should get up and pack our things."

"No. I want to stay here with you until it's dinner time", he laughs when he sees me pouting.

"I really want it too, but we must go back home, Niall."

"What home?"

"Huh, good question. What home you wanna go?"

"It means you're free?"

He smiles once again.

"Harry, what are you planning?" There's a serious expression in my face now.

"Why do you think I'm planning something?"

"You don't fool me", I finally give up and sit myself in the bed, giving him space to sit up too. "There are two possibilites here: one, you're planning some kind of surprise for me, even though I'm the one who surprised you here in Tokyo. Two, you're just letting me choose the next place because your plan was to surprise me at Ireland and now I ruined it."

"Smart boy", Harry kisses the top of my head, "get up. We're going to LA, I want some private time with you before..." He stops himself and plans to run to the bathroom just to not give me an excuse for that.

"Harold. Edward. Fucking. Styles." I run after him, but he locks himself before I can reach him. "Harry, what's going on?"

"I want to ask you something, but I'm afraid you'll say no."

"Harry."

"And I should be totally okay about it, but deep inside I know I'm not."

"Harold."

"Do you want to bring the Horans to spend Christmas with me and my family?"

My mouth opens and closes a few times for a minute. So this is the reason why he was so scared? 

"Haz. Open the door." I knock two times at the bathroom's door, and slowly Harry opens it.

That's the part when I kiss him on the lips and almost push his body to the sink. We both laugh.

"Silly boy. Of course we say yes."

"But..."

"And you still think they will refuse the offer? I'm speaking for them too. It will be the best Christmas ever."

☸☸☸☸

☸☸☸☸

☸☸☸☸

[author's notes]

stay at home. stay safe. coronavirus is a thing in the whole world and we don't want no more deaths, right? right.

also:

four chapters left to the end of "call it what you want".

also:

there's a new Narry story coming from me to you.

[end of author's notes]